Where to jump in?

Options
mamareese
mamareese Posts: 1,573 Member
I've been flighty. There's no other word for it. I'm here some days, I'm not other days. I log, I don't log. I never blog...ugh, why don't I blog? I exercise, I don't. I watch my food intake, I don't. I'm all over the place. It's ridiculous. So here I am...putting out my pledge in writing to be here. To be a consistent support to other, to participate in the community as a way of getting insight and helping other...I thought I could do it on my own, I thought after the wonderful summer of losing weight consistently that I could just 'eh' it and get away with it..well I can't and that weight is coming back!! *not to mention the 10+ I hadn't lost when I fell of the wagon!* So it's time to give up flighty in pursuit of consistence.

I read the quote on one of the boards about 'no food tastes as good as looking good feels' and it's absolutely right. All those nice new clothes I had gotten in the summer to fit my slimmer body are snug as can be- and I don't feel good just because I eat that piece of candy, or drink that calorie laced soda!! I feel heavier, and uncomfortable. Why yo-yo? Why! I'm here to get my head on straight. So I hope to come across you in our journeys but for now I'm wishing you all the best in your journey!

Replies

• LettyM62
    LettyM62 Posts: 130 Member
    Options
    Good for you! This is the time to get back on, you'll be thankful when summer comes and finds a slimmer you!
  • michelletr
    michelletr Posts: 236 Member
    Options
    i'm in the same boat as you...i lost almost 20 pounds by using this site and now have gained all but 2 of those pounds back :(
  • watkinsc
    watkinsc Posts: 177 Member
    Options
    Sounds like you got your game-face on! 1-2-3 LET'S GO! ......

Great attitude! You ARE going to succeed!
  • cheangela
    cheangela Posts: 173
    Options
    I wish you all the best too :-). We can fight the "eh" monster!!