Hello work out burn

Options
Hi amTresmom and I am new to this whole thing the working out and watching what I eat as well. I am hoping to meet some buddys on here are like me just struggling to get though each day of this like I am

Replies

• KatieJoDunlap
    KatieJoDunlap Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    I am kinda new myself. Freinds request sent :)
  • lorriefagan
    lorriefagan Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    I am just starting out on here for the first time. I am also looking for new friends on here to help get through this journey (struggle) together.
  • loseit4ever
    loseit4ever Posts: 187 Member
    Options
    I have been on here for three weeks now. Welcome! I love this site! I will send requests to you guys! The support is great!
  • Tahseen01
    Tahseen01 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Hi there, don't worry I know what you're going through. I've been counting calories like a maniac and only reach my goal if I workout too! It's tiring :) but hopefully will be very rewarding! :) I was just dying to dig into a snickers flapjack even though I don't like snickers :S so going to work out. Good luck!
  • helffrde
    Options
    Hi there
    I have been using MFP for two weeks so far and could use some motivation to keep it up! I am finding that I do well on the weekdays and then fall apart in the weekends. Maybe we could help eachother stay on track!!