people food

Options
Why don't we just have people food? You know just like dog food and cat food and what ever kind of animal food. You could have your cup of people food a couple times of day and it would involve no thinking. It would fill you up and give you all the nutriants and vitamins and all the other stuff you need through out the day.

But I guess were people...and some people need variety. I think it would be easy to not have to think about food or eating.

MMMMM....Kibble. lol
208810939_69840d8daa.jpg

Replies

• pecksun8
    Options
    Why don't we just have people food? You know just like dog food and cat food and what ever kind of animal food. You could have your cup of people food a couple times of day and it would involve no thinking. It would fill you up and give you all the nutriants and vitamins and all the other stuff you need through out the day.

But I guess were people...and some people need variety. I think it would be easy to not have to think about food or eating.

MMMMM....Kibble. lol
    208810939_69840d8daa.jpg
  • hnlymark
    Options
    I don't know...my dog gives me a look of disgust if she dosn't get at least some scraps to supplement her dog food. And the longer it goes the more disgusted she gets! She may not speak English, but she gets her point across..."what if that was all YOU had to eat? Hmph!"
  • pecksun8
    Options
    lol:laugh:
  • arewethereyet
    arewethereyet Posts: 18,702 Member
    Options
    peck that would certainly help me in my diet. OF course if I had to eat that crap I wouldnt be over weight, would I?

I've got my dogs eating veggies and fruit now. Carrots are their favorite!
  • jamerz3294
    jamerz3294 Posts: 1,824 Member
    Options
    soylent_green_cover.jpg
  • Loretta_Jo
    Loretta_Jo Posts: 609 Member
    Options
    Put a little people kibble in a zip lock then out the door for the day and lunch is ready when you are.
    Yum Yum Yum Yum Yum :tongue:
    LOL
    :flowerforyou:
  • songbyrdsweet
    songbyrdsweet Posts: 5,691 Member
    Options
    LOL

It'd probably pretty yucky...trying to fit all the FCP and vit/min..it'd be like a yucky bitter multivitamin unless they found some way to make it brekkie/lunch/dinner flavored hehe :laugh: It would sure be convenient though!
  • frithir
    frithir Posts: 179 Member
    Options
    OK Jammerz........you've been talking to my husband, haven't you? :bigsmile: :laugh: :wink: He's a terminal sci-fi fan and Solyent Green is one of his all-time favorites. We've seen it so many times (when you live so far out that you can't get cable and satellite is outrageously expensive, you're stuck with antenna TV and 5 channels total on a good day so we watch LOTS of movies) that I can quote the dialogue by now :huh: THE SCOOPS ARE COMING!!

Phoooof ~ we can't get our dog to eat dog food unless he has no other choice and he will only do that under quite elequent albeit nonverbal protest :wink:
  • TamTastic
    TamTastic Posts: 19,224 Member
    Options
    LOL

It'd probably pretty yucky...trying to fit all the FCP and vit/min..it'd be like a yucky bitter multivitamin unless they found some way to make it brekkie/lunch/dinner flavored hehe :laugh: It would sure be convenient though!
    Thats when we need Willy Wonka to make it like the 3 course meal gum!! :laugh: :laugh: BUT, lets hope we don't turn into blueberries!! :wink: :laugh:
  • shorerider
    shorerider Posts: 3,817 Member
    Options
    "Soylent Green" was first thing to cross my mind, too. That and the food on the Original Star Trek --note the neat color shaped food on the table! Won't the future be fun :tongue:

Babel_reception.jpg
  • hnlymark
    Options
    "Soylent Green" was first thing to cross my mind, too. That and the food on the Original Star Trek --note the neat color shaped food on the table! Won't the future be fun :tongue:
    [\quote]

Isn't that playdough?!? Playdough's high in sodium...I had to give it up. :laugh:
  • shorerider
    shorerider Posts: 3,817 Member
    Options
    Isn't that playdough?!? Playdough's high in sodium...I had to give it up. :laugh:

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
  • pinktoque
    pinktoque Posts: 340 Member
    Options

Babel_reception.jpg

it looks like play-doh! LOL
  • pinktoque
    pinktoque Posts: 340 Member
    Options
    LOL

Thats when we need Willy Wonka to make it like the 3 course meal gum!! :laugh: :laugh: BUT, lets hope we don't turn into blueberries!! :wink: :laugh:

haha, I agree! :laugh:
  • magichatter06
    magichatter06 Posts: 3,593 Member
    Options
    LOL

haha, I agree! :laugh:

eek!!

violet7.jpg
  • songbyrdsweet
    songbyrdsweet Posts: 5,691 Member
    Options
    LOL

oooh Yum!! Then he can get started on calorie-free chocolate cake! :bigsmile:
  • TamTastic
    TamTastic Posts: 19,224 Member
    Options
    LOL

oooh Yum!! Then he can get started on calorie-free chocolate cake! :bigsmile:

Hehehe! Can you imagine?? How cool!! Eat a piece of gum and have it taste like appetizer, dinner and dessert!!! AND fill you up the same way!!!

OK, MFP geniuses!!! Get to inventing!!!! :laugh: :laugh:
  • obliged
    obliged Posts: 465
    Options
    you know my two older sisters once tricked me and my brother into eating dog food

yes, dog food, that we feed to our cats because our cats only ever ate dog food, and when our aunty would bring over their dog BJ, BJ would eat our cat's cat food - that we stupidly kept buying for them then thus gave up on - and our cat's would eat BJs dog food

we're not weird over here in OZ:noway:
  • mjfer123
    mjfer123 Posts: 1,234 Member
    Options
    soylent_green_cover.jpg

this is what I thought of too
  • arewethereyet
    arewethereyet Posts: 18,702 Member
    Options
    I didnt refer to soylent green because i didnt want to date myself...but oh yeh I posted my age in my profile. No hidin' from y'all.

cheers :drinker: eat up! :huh: