p90x, insanity, or chalean

Options
Do you do any of these workouts? Do you like them? I want to start one of them but I'm not sure, any input will help. Thanks!

I have three kids, 2 under 2, and it is really hard for me to find time to go to the gym, plus I am embarrassed with how out of shape I am and don't want to go. I don't have a lot of room to do stuff, or hours a day either.

Replies

• Stooooo
    Stooooo Posts: 1,191 Member
    Options
    I have done all 3. All three are really great. Due to your time restrictions I recommend ChaLEAN Extreme.
  • sm26davis
    Options
    i am doing P90x and have done it before. I really like it, You can burn tons of calories!! i too have a hard time with time restrictions. Most of the workouts are about 60 mins except yoga but I try to get it done while my little one is sleeping!!!
  • jdp21
    jdp21 Posts: 155 Member
    Options
    I'm doing P90X now after hearing about it forever and I really love it. I'm only 6 days in and I've seen results!
  • CMH24
    CMH24 Posts: 101 Member
    Options
    I'm doing P90X and I love it! My muscles are sore and I can feel the workout! I've done Kenpo X which is about 45 minutes of actual workout and Ab Ripper X is only about 15 minutes. Each video (except ab ripper x I believe) burns approx. 600 calories. So If you could technically get a good workout doing only about 1/2 the video. I put LO in bouncer and let him watch mommy make a fool out of herself if he's awake. You could probably get your older ones to try and 'do what mommy is doing' It would keep them busy and let you get some of it done if you can't get any free time!