New to MFP - Looking for Friends

Options
Hello, I am new to MyFitnessPal and am excited to give this a try and succeed! I am new to the Cocoa Beach, FL area and would like to meet friends with similar interests and activities.

I am a 27 years old mommy (son- 2yrs) and wife.

I am currently 258 pounds and my short goal is 200 pounds… ultimately it is my desire to weigh 170 (if not less).

I am looking for a Fitness Pal and a Friend

Please message me...

Replies

• sweebum
    sweebum Posts: 1,060 Member
    Options
    Hi there!

I visited Cocoa beach last march, it was beautiful!

You'll love it here, many supportive people! :smile:

Add people you find motivating, and log, log, log your food- it helps so much :flowerforyou:
  • Nysie5
    Nysie5 Posts: 215 Member
    Options
    girl welcome.. we have the same goal weight.. i just started last week
  • lorflo21
    lorflo21 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Welcome to MFP! You will find a lot of friendly and supportive people here. Good luck and I am sure you will be able to achieve your goals! :smile:
  • suziehomemaker
    Options
    hi there fell free to add me as a friend im looking to lose about 80 - 100 lbs and a mommy to 2 little boys so we already have a few things in common......good luck there are lots of friendly and helpfull ppl on here
  • adiva7
    adiva7 Posts: 5
    Options
    Hey there!!
    I'm Queen. I just started with this myself. I've lost some weight but still working on more. Log your food, even if you eat more than your daily calories and go over. It works best if you are honest! Good luck, stay focused!! And add me if you want!!
    CW 178
    Goal 160
  • leiamt
    leiamt Posts: 12
    Options
    hi you can add me is a friend if you want to i've got 3 kids 11' 8' and a 1 year old so i understand how hard it can be to keep on top of things i've found the support of people on mfp really helpful especially if i'm having a bad day:happy:
  • Healthyby40
    Options
    Hi, welcome, I am new and a mom of two. If you would like a weight lost pal, just send me a request. My first goal is to get under 180, too.