New Member from Florida

Options
Hello to all, I am ready to get started........

Replies

• kelliekent
    Options
    Good Luck! I'm just getting started here myself and live in Florida. I must stay this state definitely encourages us all to be a healthy weight since we don't have winter clothes to hide under! Best wishes!
  • sarasotatim
    Options
    Hey, good luck!! I'm a fellow Floridian.....ready to get it goin' myself! :)
  • lbarnett300
    Options
    Welcome. I can tell you that this site is very helpful. You can be successful if you reqally want to.
  • sallet
    sallet Posts: 5
    Options
    Gotta love the Sunshine State! Welcome.
  • jade1244
    Options
    For years I have wanted to put that bikini back on but cant......I really want to look good on the florida beaches again.......
  • jade1244
    Options
    Thanks where in Florida do you live?
  • Rynatat
    Rynatat Posts: 807 Member
    Options
    Hi - I'm another Floridian getting ready to feel comfortable in a bikini this year :happy: Welcome to the Journey & know that there are a lot of others traveling the road with you :flowerforyou:
  • jade1244
    Options
    Well lets plan to hit the beach by summer!
  • LindseyAnn19
    Options
    Good luck! I am new-ish but I'm finding it very helpful at keeping track of myself. Hope it works for you as well. If you need any buddies, feel free to friend me!!
  • Rynatat
    Rynatat Posts: 807 Member
    Options
    Jade - where are you in FL?
  • jade1244
    Options
    Thanks Kellie......I really want to be able to put on that bathing suit again to enjoy all that florida has to offer........
  • jade1244
    Options
    Palm Harbor, right next to Clearwater.......
  • jade1244
    Options
    I just sent you a request......