CALLING ALL MOMMIES

Options
would love to be friends with other woman who have recently had a baby (or two in my case) lets share our weight loss goals. ADD ME

Replies

• rache12581
    Options
    My name is Rachel. I have a 5 month old son. I recently started exercising again in Jan. 4th since then I have lost 9 lbs doing Jillian Michael's 30 Day Shred & counting calories.

My goal is to lose 25 lbs total
  • swimmermama
    swimmermama Posts: 526 Member
    Options
    My baby is almost three months old and I am working back to my pre-pregnancy fitness ability and weight of 120 pounds. Friend request sent!
  • amylynn96
    amylynn96 Posts: 114 Member
    Options
    My name is Amy. I have 2 children, 5 yr old son and 6 month old daughter. Started my weightloss journey the beggining of January. After two kids and no real effort to get back to myself after my first child my weight loss goal is 30lbs.
  • tdenotter
    tdenotter Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    My name is Tammie! I have 3 children ages 4, 2 and 8 months. I started really working out about 6 months ago. I had 55lbs to lose but I have officially passed the half way mark and I now only have 27lbs left.
  • sarahlauren18
    sarahlauren18 Posts: 128 Member
    Options
    My name is Sarah and I have a 2 year old daughter and a 7 month old son. I began this journey on January 8th and since then have lost 10 lbs. I hope to lose a total of 50 lbs by June :)