Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

Favorite quotes

FearAnLoathing
FearAnLoathing Posts: 4,852 Member
"Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming "Wow! What a Ride!"
— Hunter S. Thompson

"THE EDGE, there is no honest way to explain it because the only people who really know where it is are the ones who have gone over"
— Hunter S. Thompson

All discarded lovers should be given a second chance, but with somebody else.
Mae West

Be miserable. Or motivate yourself. Whatever has to be done, it's always your choice.
Wayne Dyer

Now lets hear yours!

Replies

• jessicamarie81
    jessicamarie81 Posts: 441 Member
    ‎"Use what talents you possess: The woods would be very silent if no birds sang there except those that sang best." Henry Van *kitten*

"Never make someone a priority when you're only an option."

"In revenge and in love, woman is more barbarous than man-"
    ...Freidrich Nietzchsch

"We delight in the beauty of the butterfly, but rarely admit the changes it has gone through to achieve that beauty."
    — Maya Angelou

"The first time someone shows you who they are, believe them."
    — Maya Angelou
  • erickirb
    erickirb Posts: 12,294 Member
    "The best argument against democracy is a 5 minute conversation with the average voter"
    Winston Churchill

It is so true.
  • carlynishere
    carlynishere Posts: 330 Member
    "Failure follows those who fail to follow through."

Not sure who this is by, but I try to live by it!!
  • "Life is the art of drawing without an eraser"
    -John W. Gardner

"What do you think about soulmates?
    "hmm, well I like the word soul and I like the word mate, other than that you got me"
    -Carrie and Big
  • "Life isn't about finding yourself. Life is about creating yourself."
  • angiemcgovern
    angiemcgovern Posts: 64 Member
    "Everything will be alright in the end. If it's not alright, it's not the end." ~unknown
  • wolf23
    wolf23 Posts: 4,235 Member
    I contend that for a nation to try to tax itself into prosperity is like a man standing in a bucket and trying to lift himself up by the handle. – Winston Churchill
  • bbb84
    bbb84 Posts: 418 Member
    Bump.... these are great quotes! "failure to plan is a plan to fail"
  • wolf23
    wolf23 Posts: 4,235 Member
    Being defeated is only temporary. Giving up is what makes it permanent. – Marilyn vos Savant