HeY tHeRe!

Options
Ok Ive been at this for like a week now, i ve exersied everyday.... im just hoping to keep it up. This iS aN ExceLLenT Site to keep you motivated. I am currently 248; and my high point i was 275....terrible huh? LOL Well i AM dOinG something aBout it Now. ITS TIME FOR A CHANGE....beeN like this for 22 yRs, too young to be this big.my gw is 175:happy:

Replies

• nillasillygurly
    Options
    Ok Ive been at this for like a week now, i ve exersied everyday.... im just hoping to keep it up. This iS aN ExceLLenT Site to keep you motivated. I am currently 248; and my high point i was 275....terrible huh? LOL Well i AM dOinG something aBout it Now. ITS TIME FOR A CHANGE....beeN like this for 22 yRs, too young to be this big.my gw is 175:happy:
  • eriny
    eriny Posts: 1,509 Member
    Options
    hey your on your way this site is great goodluck :drinker:
  • LREheart
    Options
    Welcome and good luck! :heart:
  • punka274
    Options

Welcome and congrats on the weightloss so far! Good luck to you!:flowerforyou: