protein help!!

Options
anyone in here know of a good protein drink ...that is suitable for weight loss and to help me before a work out for women ..soy base

Replies

• RobinColeman
    Options
    Physicans Weight Loss protien supplements are wonderful and you can buy them even you are not on their
    program. They are the only protein drinks that I have ever been able to stomach! Good luck.
  • Nataliethin81
    Options
    I make my own. I use Light Vanilla Soy and Vanilla whey protein, mix it with fresh fruits. It's delicious!
  • dracobaby82
    dracobaby82 Posts: 380 Member
    Options
    I believe Nutrilites protein drinks are soy based but u can check them out at www.amway.com/shannondepriest and search for the product, it'll give you a list of all the ingredients! Nutrilite products are 100% organic, and you can get a full refund if you purchase and decide up to 6 months later that you don't like :)
  • dhutt2011
    dhutt2011 Posts: 77 Member
    Options
    Trader Joe's has both a whey protein and a soy protein drink. I just picked up the whey protein and will be trying it out tonight before my workout. I will let you know what I think of it.
  • novatri
    novatri Posts: 262 Member
    Options
    May I ask why soy based? Allergy perhaps? I hear whey is better for muscle absorption.
  • prencesskl
    Options
    try the arbonne protein shakes! Go to arbonne.com they are under figure 8, or arbonne essentials, get the powder one and use with water or soy milk! They are delicious, and they are vegan as well : ) Log in using 18955799 as your id, and 7184 as your pin, and it will get you 20% off
  • sarasotatim
    Options
    I use Muscle Milk light (100 calorie 8 oz. box) after my workouts :)
  • eyeris2011
    Options
    YEAH i will try Trader joe's protein...you are the third person that recomends that protein to me ...thanks!
  • eyeris2011
    Options
    IDK I just figure since I drink soy milk and will be using soy if I was to drink protein ...then I want all to be soy :) ... but i have no idea how all them protein stuff work ...I see my husband drinking protein all the time after or before his workouts and its whey but since I see alot of women in this website that relate to my same goals I figured they had more knowledge than me when it came to protein lol!

I think I need to read and do more research about it before i start drinking it....