Challenge - NO Fast Food February

Options

Replies

• rache12581
    Options
    I said no to fast food for the month of Jan. & am determined to say no again in Feb. :)
  • jrlenig
    jrlenig Posts: 364 Member
    Options
    I am in, already trying to do this for budget reasons!
  • _Christine_
    _Christine_ Posts: 1,388 Member
    Options
    No fast food... hmmm... February is a short month. I'm in. ;)
  • melindapipkin
    Options
    what a great challenge, i am in!!
  • 55tolose
    55tolose Posts: 510 Member
    Options
    I have got this one I have Not had ANY fast food in 3 years! best (gone crazy moment) I have ever had....

Lol did not want to feel gross and get even fatter while pregnant. Went on a road trip at 3 or 4 months pregnant and fast food was the enemy! LoL guess it just stuck with me.
  • Sara2525
    Sara2525 Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    I'm in! I don't like fast food but it's convenient once in a while so this is going to be difficult for me!
  • paulettac
    paulettac Posts: 101
    Options
    I'm in. I don't eat out often so hopfully this won't be too hard.
  • uptonia
    uptonia Posts: 26
    Options
    This is my biggest problem, I'm in!
  • dlynn08
    Options
    I'm in! Just started with myfitnesspal.com and I'm already loving it! What a great community.
  • WTFitness
    WTFitness Posts: 77 Member
    Options
    Count me in! :)
  • Cice
    Cice Posts: 26
    Options
    I am in too! This is somthing that is going to be extremely challenging for me! I want to start P90X Feb.1. and you need to be so strict with your diet so I suppose this is the perfect time!
  • allibinky
    allibinky Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    I'm in! I've been pretty good about fast food in the last few months (hard when I'm on the road with work), but the pre-made stuff at the supermarket, or airport delis, is hard to avoid. I *will* do better!

2387479.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter
  • grouch201
    grouch201 Posts: 404 Member
    Options
    I am in too! This is somthing that is going to be extremely challenging for me! I want to start P90X Feb.1. and you need to be so strict with your diet so I suppose this is the perfect time!
    Absolutely! The Beachbody nutrition plans offer some excellent meal choices. It's just a matter of finding the discipline to make them. I'm doing Insanity and want to have an awesome 'After' photo.
  • RGonVSH
    RGonVSH Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    Count me in! This challenge will help on those days when I don't want to cook and my 18 year says he wants burgers. :wink: It will save me some money too!
  • fitoverfifty
    fitoverfifty Posts: 192 Member
    Options
    I'm with you on this one! I'm pretty much going organic after watching several movies about food....i wont keep naming them because it will look like I'm advertising them....but they were eye opening.

I'm thinking an organic restaurant would do really well in this town ( Fairbanks Alaska)...I for one would love the option of a healthy meal out every now and then.

Do they have organic restaurants anywhere in the lower 48?

Say NO to fast junkfood people!!!!! YOU CAN DO IT!
  • pgp_protector
    Options
    Does no fast food include Subway?
  • sassy_sandi
    sassy_sandi Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    I 'accept' that challenge. NO fast food for the next 28 days...whew heww...GREAT idea!...thanks!:blushing:
  • calana
    calana Posts: 88 Member
    Options
    I am definitely in for this one :)
  • autumn5gabby
    Options
    Im in to!Already trying to do that!
  • marvsprincess
    Options
    Sounds like a plan, would save me some money :smile: