Newbie!

bunnywestley
bunnywestley Posts: 3
edited September 19 in Introduce Yourself
Hiya,

I've just joined up!

I used a similar site last year to lose 2 and a half stone (I got fed up of people asking if I was pregnant!) and although I've kept most of it off, it has started to creep back on recently!

Its most due to in the last 2 months there has been so much going on like weddings, hen nights, BBQs, bithdays, new borns, moving house, ect ect ect, I haven't had a weekend off since June and I'm too shattered to do much in the way of exercise as I'm going to bed at 8.30pm!!

I'm hoping that being on here will help me watch what I eat and hopefully spur me on for some exercise once things quiet down and I can recover!!

-x-

Replies

• Hiya,

I've just joined up!

I used a similar site last year to lose 2 and a half stone (I got fed up of people asking if I was pregnant!) and although I've kept most of it off, it has started to creep back on recently!

Its most due to in the last 2 months there has been so much going on like weddings, hen nights, BBQs, bithdays, new borns, moving house, ect ect ect, I haven't had a weekend off since June and I'm too shattered to do much in the way of exercise as I'm going to bed at 8.30pm!!

I'm hoping that being on here will help me watch what I eat and hopefully spur me on for some exercise once things quiet down and I can recover!!

-x-
  • Welcome and enjoy the journey.
  • :flowerforyou: Welcome! Im new myself,this is my third week here! Great site and very friendly people...your gonna love it here!

Good luck!
This discussion has been closed.