LIFE!!!!!

Options
We can all hope for an outcome. Or we can do what we can to make it happen. I’ll let you in on a secret. You hold the keys to your destiny. Time and life holds you still. Only you can do what is needed to be done. Only you have the ability. You have been handed the keys to a very beautiful machine. Your self. Your body. Your mind. It’s an amazing creation! It always has been and will always will be. Your destiny is what ever you want it to be. I mean that literally. Life is whatever you want it to be. Now with that in mind, you can make it amazing, or you can make it horrible. You have the captain’s chair in your life. Time you made it worth it. Time you made it extremely awesome. Time you made it beautiful. I love you guys!!! I only want the best for you!!! I hope you take the time to make it great!

Replies

• southern_gurl
    Options
    Oh man you have no idea how much I needed to read that post!! FANTASTIC!! Keep it up because that made me feel good for the first time all day!!! :heart: :heart: :happy:
  • roylawrence87
    roylawrence87 Posts: 970 Member
    Options
    That came from my blog. The blog is on the bottom of my signature. Feel free to check it out.