:-) Hi Everybody!

Options
Hey everyone. My name is Cathy. I'm 25-years-old, live in north GA and have lost 70 lbs on my own so far. I was so excited when I found this site. This is awesome!

I'm an aspiring singer and that is a big motivation for me to get the weight off. Hear me sing: http://kSolo.Myspace.com/songstress24 .

I'm also a very creative and funny person! Hope to meet some cool people on here! :P

Replies

• BuceesNana
    BuceesNana Posts: 302 Member
    Options
    Welcome! Add me if you like. Good luck!
  • Mandalola
    Options
    Welcome, I'm a relatively new user myself and have just got back into gear. I lost 56lb about 4 years ago and slowly about 14 of them have crept back on. I would now like to lose about 20 lb in all so I'm back exercising and counting calories and being sensible again. Hope to see you back soon and on your way to your goal. Best wishes
  • Mandalola
    Options
    Welcome, I'm a relatively new user myself and have just got back into gear. I lost 56lb about 4 years ago and slowly about 14 of them have crept back on. I would now like to lose about 20 lb in all so I'm back exercising and counting calories and being sensible again. Hope to see you back soon and on your way to your goal. Best wishes