Just Joined Hello everyone!

Options
Ok So I live in freezing cold MI and have tried every diet out there seriously ever one...Herb a Life, Alli, weight watchers, Shaklee, all sorts of store brand pills, working out at the gym, and so on even went for a consult for Lap band but chickened out. So I am now trying this....and I know it is a life style change NOT A DIET! I always fail because I have low self esteem, no will power and cant do it alone! SO I HOPE to find friends on here that are in my boat and work together with you!

<3 Colie!

Replies

• Meggie_pooh
    Meggie_pooh Posts: 316 Member
    Options
    welcome to MFP!! It IS a lifestyle change, but I'm hoping it will deff be worth it in the end! Add me if u want...the more people cheering me on, the better!
  • tere791
    Options
    Hello, i am new too!
    i wish you luck on your weight loss journey ((:
  • Mandalola
    Options
    Greetings, you've done the right thing. Never give up. You'll do it this time, slowly but surely and you'll feel great. When the cold weather is over you'll look different and better - now is the time to start. This works - it ain't fast but it works. Welcome.
  • rachel1975f
    Options
    Welcome to the site, it has been working for me so far (just got serious on Jan. 1). Please feel free to add me as friend, and we can support, encourage, and motivate each other. You can do it this time!
  • ybelen
    ybelen Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    Welcome! MYP is great! is not a Diet it's a new life style!!! :-)