One month down...water only.

Options
For my liquids...I have done one month with water only. I hope to do two more months while I finish up P90X... then add skim milk and occasional coffee back. Those two I really miss. I can give up pop for good....do not even miss at all. (Of course I eat all my calories)

Replies

• maeflower1234
    maeflower1234 Posts: 87 Member
    Options
    Good for you!
  • Samana06
    Samana06 Posts: 107
    Options
    way to go!!
  • CMJ1979
    CMJ1979 Posts: 42
    Options
    Oh my god, that is soo awesome, way to go. 90 lbs gone. Good job. I'm hoping to lose at least 100lbs
  • yoda1029
    Options
    you are eating too right... When I first read this I thought that you were only just drinking water... but then by the time I go the end I think you are eating too...
  • cmo115
    cmo115 Posts: 73 Member
    Options
    I have done one month with water only. I hope to do two more months while I finish up P90X... then add skim milk and occasional coffee back. Those two I really miss. I can give up pop for good....do not even miss at all.

Great work! I stopped drinking pop 7 years ago in my journey of losing 45 lbs!! It definitely was my kick start! I also gave up everything else but water....eventually I let myself have sweet tea again which was a mistake for me because I don't have control.
    Sometimes I wake up in a sweat dreaming that I drank a Dr. Pepper and ruined it all! I seriously was so addicted. But I am fine without it. 7 years later I do get tempted but very rarely does it even sound good and I always win the willpower struggle and turn it down.
  • SamWTFx3
    Options
    Awesome! I'm weening myself from any soda whatsoever. I haven't had regular soda in forever, just diet (when I have it), but one day I hope to not want it at all!
  • mc142607
    Options
  • Dom80
    Dom80 Posts: 146 Member
    Options
    thats awesome. I only drink soda when I eat out and not every time then.
  • jlsironen
    jlsironen Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    That's great! I've never been big on soda but I love me some sweet tea :) It's been almost a month for me and I've had water only (with the little flavor packets sometimes) and you're right! Don't miss it at all, pretty interesting. My main reasons were I needed to drink more, and I'd rather eat my calories than drink em hehe.
    Awesome job, keep it up!