New to myfitnesspal!

Options
Hi! I am new here and looking for other people going through the same thing as me! I have been in a battle with myself to lose weight for years now and I am at my wits end! I want more energy to play with my 2 kids and I want to have a 3rd without having to start out over weight. I want to feel proud of myself, and not embarrassed about my body. I am tired of feeling this way. So, if anyone wants to give me some encouraging words I am listening:wink:

Thanks everyone!

Replies

• acarter57435
    acarter57435 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Welcome to MFP. We are here to support you!!
  • tcarter12
    Options
    Welcome, congratulations for starting the Journey! Always, remember its not a sprint but a journey. Don't let little blips on the radar discourage you. Leverage a network of friends and as was said before, we'll be here to help support you.
  • callmefor911
    callmefor911 Posts: 155 Member
    Options
    welcome I have been on here a week and between the app on my phone which is great and this site I have stuck with something for more then a day.. every journey beings with one step.. welcome
  • csquaredsmom
    Options
    I think you will find this site to be so helpful. From nutrition and exercise questions and advice to cheerleaders. My lifestyle change was at a standstill and I had fallen off the wagon after losing abut 45 pounds. Then I found this site and it has really helped me! You can do it! Feel free to add me if you would like.
  • LeslieAnn72
    LeslieAnn72 Posts: 58 Member
    Options
    Welcome to MFP! Always glad to be a cheerleader. Add me if you would like. Good luck to you!
  • LG30
    LG30 Posts: 72
    Options
    This is def your first step! Best of luck to you! :D
  • sarahtroupe
    Options
    Welcome... I'm so sure you are going to enjoy your new journey!!!!!U can do anything u put your mind too.... Best of luck!!!!!t We are all on for the same reason.....:smile:
  • Sammyk50
    Sammyk50 Posts: 77 Member
    Options
    Saw your post, u will love it here. Add me if u would like :)
  • anbegley
    anbegley Posts: 163 Member
    Options
    Welcome. You will love this place for the tools and support system available. Add me if you like and good luck!
  • triciaus
    Options
    Welcome! It has helped me so much to be able to track my food and exercise.You can do it!
  • fattyacids
    Options
    ahh
  • fattyacids
    Options
    adfasdfa
  • fattyacids
    Options
    uh
  • fattyacids
    Options
    Saw your post, u will love it here. Add me if u would like :)
    yaahhh
  • swillfae
    Options
    Great to have you here!!!! I'm also looking to be in my best shape by 50 also. Please add me . I just joined yesterday.. and loving it already, keep up the positive attitude, You are skinny inside, just bring it out chickie, glad your here