Noob

Options
Hello everyone,

My name's Laura and I was referred to this website by a friend who just started using it too!

I've been on and off trying to lose the weight I've gained in college; my boyfriend and I keep trying but we are so lazy and prefer to play video games that we usually give up after a week or two...

But this website has given me some type of structure - a way to actually plan my meals for the day ahead of time, so that we don't end up starving all day and then binging at the end of the day on some crappy food.

Hopefully we can actually lose some weight, but most importantly become healthier, which is so hard when you're in college full time and working full time (him, actually runs a used-car dealership) or having a full time internship (me) at the same time.

I would really appreciate some friends who can help us and motivate us along the way!

If you add me, I'll totally accept!!

Replies

• TeresaJTuck
    TeresaJTuck Posts: 64 Member
    Options
    I do the same thing every day. I plan out what I'm going to eat. I write everything on a piece of paper that I plan out so I won't have to go on MyFitnessPal every time I turn around. I usually do this right before I even eat Breakfast.
    I don't seem to get hungry. I make sure I eat 6 small meals a day.
    For exercise I Power Walk outside when it's nice outside.
    I LOVE doing Leslie Sansone, Yoga, and I also I do interval on the treadmill. Not all on the same day.
    5 days a week I do some sort of walking, as long it is fast or Aerobics and Yoga.
    In September 2009 I weighed 233.6lbs. and now Iweigh188.2lbs.
    Teresa
  • lauralaurafish
    lauralaurafish Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    Oh my G, that's a lot of weight you've lost!
    How do you keep yourself motivated??