I'M NEW!!!

Options
:bigsmile: HEY EVERYONE. I HAVE DECIDED THAT WITH THE START OF THE SCHOOL YEAR I SHOULD TRY AND LOOSE SOME WEIGHT / GET HEALTHY! SO FAR SO GOOD... I LOVE THIS SITE ... AND HOPEFULLY IT WILL HELP ME AS MUCH AS IT HAS MANY OF YOU! ANY AND ALL ADVICE IS APPRECIATED! :flowerforyou: THANKS!!!! STRAWBERRY BLONDE :flowerforyou:

(I'M GLAD I 'STARTED' TODAY ... THIS WEEKEND WOULD NOT HAVE BEEN FUN TO LOG!!!!!) :blushing: :flowerforyou: :bigsmile:

Replies

• strawberryblonde
    Options
    :bigsmile: HEY EVERYONE. I HAVE DECIDED THAT WITH THE START OF THE SCHOOL YEAR I SHOULD TRY AND LOOSE SOME WEIGHT / GET HEALTHY! SO FAR SO GOOD... I LOVE THIS SITE ... AND HOPEFULLY IT WILL HELP ME AS MUCH AS IT HAS MANY OF YOU! ANY AND ALL ADVICE IS APPRECIATED! :flowerforyou: THANKS!!!! STRAWBERRY BLONDE :flowerforyou:

(I'M GLAD I 'STARTED' TODAY ... THIS WEEKEND WOULD NOT HAVE BEEN FUN TO LOG!!!!!) :blushing: :flowerforyou: :bigsmile:
  • Fab140
    Fab140 Posts: 1,976 Member
    Options
    :flowerforyou:
    Welcome!!
  • rp73910
    Options
    Hey, I'm fairly new also. I need to lose 10 lbs by October I'm going to Florida. Any good ideas anybody??
  • yedda
    Options
    Welcome! I just joined about two days ago and am amazed at the outpouring of support from strangers. It's uber cool. Good Luck and we can do this.

89540.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter
  • Fab140
    Fab140 Posts: 1,976 Member
    Options
    Hey, I'm fairly new also. I need to lose 10 lbs by October I'm going to Florida. Any good ideas anybody??

I'll bump the Banks post for Newbies. Y'all can get some great info for that. Just look in recent posts for the post.