Vita Muffins

Options
Someone recently suggested Vita Muffins in different flavors. Only 100 calories, good in fiber, low calorie. She said she found them at Target. We have Target here where I live. I couldn't find them. Can anyone be of help, in me finding them somewhere in So. Ca. Thanx~

Replies

• RaeN81
    RaeN81 Posts: 534 Member
    Options
    They have them at wal-mart too in the freezer section. Did your friend mention that they are frozen? They are okay for what they are and my mom seems to like them, but personally I'd rather use another 100 calories and have something more substantial. Plus, they are a little pricey.
  • ashleynicoleb
    ashleynicoleb Posts: 376 Member
    Options
    Agreed with the above comment. I was always looking for them in the bread and pastry section, but finally discovered that they're in the freezer section.
  • fearlessfatty
    fearlessfatty Posts: 206 Member
    Options
    hungry-girl.com uses the Vitatops in a lot of desserts- they're great that way, as part of something decadent but still under 200 calories. on their own i'd agree with RaeNicoll, they're a bit much $$ -wise when there are lots more yummy things for 100 calories!
  • lilscuder
    lilscuder Posts: 88 Member
    Options
    Thanx for your reply. No she didn't. NO wonder I couldn't find them. I saw them online, but I would never pay that kinda money. It's so good to get feedback like yours. I usually have a Fiber one choc. bar. ffor 140 calories 9 gms of Fiber. Always looking for new suggestions for a snack.
  • garysgirl719
    garysgirl719 Posts: 235 Member
    Options
    I bought them once, never again. They were decent, and a good chocolate fix in a pinch, but for that price, no way!
  • DeAsh
    DeAsh Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    Every so often, Publix puts them on buy one, get one. That's the only time we buy them - it makes them a real treat! I think we're about due for another sale...
  • lilscuder
    lilscuder Posts: 88 Member
    Options
    Thanx Everyone for your imput ! Think I'm going to pass on those, and Save myself some $$$ :D