Hello!

Options
Hello everyone! I am new to MFP, just started it right now! I have a lot of trouble losing weight and have gained over 80 pounds in the last two and a half years.. I need to get it off so I can start feeling better! I would love to hear some tips!

Replies

• Betsy0318
    Options
    As a former weight loss counselor I think learning how to read labels and count calories is a great start as I remember not paying attention ,and once I did I was able to cut out a lot of sodium and sugar, I also recommend watching your carbs./starches ,Sara Lee makes some great 45.cal bread and getting plenty of lean protein and fresh veggies. Goodluck !!! and NEVER GIVE UP OR COMPARE YOURSELF TO OTHERS.
  • mommy9
    Options
    I started this 3weeks ago and I love it.it's not a diet. It's a life style change.This will help you lose the weight and make better choose in your eating.You can do it,, good luck
  • SoLoco619
    Options
    hey whats up ppl Im new here and really like this site have fun working out ppl:)
  • es5864
    es5864 Posts: 28
    Options
    Good call with the low carbs thing. I am currently on the shot for birth control and since I have started that six months ago I have gained 25 pounds! It makes people "seek" carbs and store them as fat so I really need to cut out some carbs. I am going to change my birth control in March I think.