Brand Spanking New!

Options
Hello! I recently joined, but have not started my journey of bringing my sexy back! Today I order the NFL Training Camp on WII. I'm really excited to get started. I'm 33 years old and I've gained about 50 lbs in the last few years. I've deceided its time to get serious and lose some weight. So if anyone wants to join me on my Journey, just jump aboard and lets do it together!

Replies

• sexygenius
    sexygenius Posts: 1,078 Member
    Options
    i shall join you in your mission to bring sexy back!
  • ADJulie
    ADJulie Posts: 605 Member
    Options
    Welcome to MFP. This is definitely a great place to start your journey. I have been at it now for almost 5 months and have dropped 25 lbs. Everyone is very supportive and motivating. Enjoy your journey. Remember life isn't a dress rehearsal this is the real deal so enjoy it.
  • Disciplined74
    Disciplined74 Posts: 298 Member
    Options
    Welcome !!
  • MAVERICK27
    Options
    Whats up with all the views and no love :(
  • jojuvanlaanen
    jojuvanlaanen Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    We picked up the NFL training camp today for the wii, brought it home and it doesn't work for crap! We (hubby and I) are not technologically challanged, so I know we are doing it right, it's just not connecting! I've been reading online and LOTS of people are having the same issue. Has anyone on here tried this game and had issues?

I think it would have been so fun and a great way to get some exercise in, but it's just not working!!!