I am new here...

Options
Hello All,

My name is Carolyn. I found this web site from a fellow blogger. I love how easy it is to navigate. I am here because I need lots of motivation for staying fit. I tend to get fit and find a reason to slack off for months. Then I am back at it and wondering why I make myself suffer. I hope to form many friendships to help each other on this fitness journey.

Carolyn

Replies

• imperfectlyhere
    Options
    WELCOME:) I find it easy to navigate myself and there is alot of support! I have been here for a few weeks! GOOD LUCK!:happy:
  • ImBabyBunny
    Options
    Welcome! *hugs* I have done that before wayyyy to many times! I I get really Peachy about begin healthy and than I give up and start all over ! ( not anymore) It's so nice to have people who support u every step of the way and encourage u to move on! So set the bar high! You are guaranteed an amazing support team! We are here for you!!
  • kingcountry
    kingcountry Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I am new here also, Looking forward to making new lifestyle change buddies on line! Last year I lost 25 kgs, have put some back on but want to get back on track. Don"t like the word Diet ! I am not so good on computer but hopefully that will improve too .
  • hotsoup
    Options
    Welcome, this is my second week and I'm already starting to see a change. I still eat what I want, I'm just a little bit more concious on my portion size.
  • hogaber
    Options
    Hi, I'm also (pretty) new! And ditto here, my portion sizes were a big problem (as was my tendancy to graze mindlessly!).
    Portion control has helped greatly thus far!
  • Hi there, I'm Julie. My daughter recommended this site to me & I really love it! What I didn't love was discovering how many calories I actually consumed over the course of today. However, knowledge is power, right? I am a 57-year-old with 30 extra pounds to lose. They just kind of crept up on me over the last few years and are really refusing to budge. Someone sent me a message the other day that said, "The easiest thing in the world to do is quit." (I don't think they were talking about smoking) I am not about to give up. I have a family reunion in Texas in June & would like to lose 10 lbs. & feel more energetic by then. It's great to have this tool & to connect with others in the same situation. Thanks for being there & best wishes to you all.