zumba issues?

Options
hey all! this is my first post -- i'm happy to be here. :)

i was just wondering-- my mom ordered the zumba dvds from the zumba website last week, and as a result of curious investigation, i see that people online have talked about how they didn't get their dvds for MONTHS. i was wondering if anyone on mfp experienced any of the same difficulty?

i'm eager to start zumba, and don't want to wait another day, let alone another month!

thanks!

Replies

• SuperMoniMonk
    SuperMoniMonk Posts: 467 Member
    Options
    I think I got mine in around 5 wks . It seemed like forever....
    But you'll love it ..hang in there :)
  • GolfLady10
    GolfLady10 Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    You should be able to track the order from the email they sent you. I ordered this on Thursday and should have it Tuesday or Wednesday according to the FEDEX site using their tracking number. Hope this helps.
  • sneakers71
    Options
    I guess i was lucky - mine came in about 7 days. Good luck, you will LOVE them!!
  • martilebleu
    Options
    Don't know about the Zumba videos, but if you're looking for a great Zumba fix (and workout) you should get the Wii Zumba game. It's pretty hot right now and great fun!
  • jrm39
    jrm39 Posts: 29
    Options
    thanks everyone! i talked to my mom -- she ordered it express shipping, so it should get here by thursday!

and about the wii game -- if i had a wii, i would definitely get it! but alas, i'm wii-less. :)

i keep watching the infomercial -- it looks fantastic! very pumped!