just the beginning of my success story!

Options
Being overweight has always been an issue in my life, it started when i was young and just continued on throughout my life. Although i always wanted to be thinner and healthier i would try everything from diet pills, special diets, and exercising but i never would commit and stick to anything, i joined gyms but never continued to go, sure i would drop the pounds, but as soon as i stopped they would just be added back on, to be honest im not completely sure what made me finally decide to actually stick to it this time. i think i was just fed up and tired of all the stares and side comments from people, but most of all not being happy with myself. i have changed alot about my lifestyle, from the foods i eat to my exercise habits. i began eating cleaner foods, cutting out the junk, and started to exercise a few days a week, which eventually turned into at least 5 days a week. Alot of my motivation comes just from looking in the mirror and seeing the huge changes i have already made, but alot of it has come from all the support i have had through this new journey of mine, between my family, friends (old and new) and the advise and help from people who have walked in my shoes, and know what they are talking about. i have lost 92 pounds in about a year in a half, and i feel fantastic i have never been more proud of myself than i am now. i've always had a goal to lose weight and now its even bigger. through this journey of mine though my goals have often changed, from a few pounds here to a few pounds there, and now they are to help others and motivate them to change their lives to a healthier way, i have recently become an indoor cycling instructor and plan to futher my knowledge in fitness.....

Replies

• LastFighter
    LastFighter Posts: 175 Member
    Options
    Congratulations.... the forums demand b4 pics with such a dramatic loss!
  • Spitfirex007
    Spitfirex007 Posts: 749 Member
    Options
    Congrads on sticking with it and meeting your goals!
  • diddy63
    Options
    You are a true inspriation. x
  • gilliland24
    Options
    there are pic on my page not sure how to upload them on the message board
  • outersoul
    outersoul Posts: 711
    Options
    That's an amazing transformation. I saw your pics. You are very inspirational!
  • Hotlips69
    Options
    You are definately an inspiration for people that want to lose!! You look fabulous!!
  • jantawa
    jantawa Posts: 182 Member
    Options
    You look absolutely fantastic...certainly a reminder to all of us to never give up!!
  • janesmith1
    janesmith1 Posts: 1,511 Member
    Options
    You look fantastic!!!! Congratulations on your weight loss!!!
  • Kkmama
    Kkmama Posts: 544 Member
    Options
    Thanks for sharing. You are a real inspiration! Congratulations on your success. You are correct though... you are at the beginning of maintaining your loss. Good luck. I know you can do it!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!