1st week

Options
A friend told me about this site aver a week ago and I'm hooked. My SW is 270, CW 265, GW 180. Lots of positive attitudes. I really enjoy reading the success stories it just makes my own goal feel that more attainable. My wife and I will be having our 1st child in June and I have made a vow to be a dad that can keep up and not watch from the side lines. Good luck to you all, it is good to be here. :happy:

Replies

• bwleung89
    bwleung89 Posts: 55 Member
    Options
    Congrats on the first step!
  • asj0901
    asj0901 Posts: 141
    Options
    Welcome! It will be fun. Log on everyday for encouragement and don't quit.
  • atomdraco
    atomdraco Posts: 1,083 Member
    Options
    Welcome aboard!
  • Valorin
    Options
    I have to say that I started a couple of days ago and I have been addicted to the site since I first logged on. The tools are great and there are a lot of items in the food database that are surprising. I've noticed the database on this site to be quite a lot more expansive than many other diet sites.
  • klc1224
    Options
    Yes it is addicting. I log on after every meal if possible. It is very motivating, especially when I first added up the calories I shoved in my face when I got home from work... eye opening to say the least. Good luck to you!
  • kitta3
    kitta3 Posts: 84
    Options
    welcome!
    it feels great logging on knowing you always have the support!
    Congrats on the baby, and the start of the weight loss
  • WickedCowgirl
    Options
    Congrats on taking the first step, I just started last week and will have my first weigh in on friday morning, I am keeping my fingers crossed. . :smile: Good Luck and Congrats on the new baby!!