Options

Replies

• jessjess
    Options
    Beyonce!

Luckily, my husband loves the curves!
  • dncr8707
    Options
    kiera knightly when she was walking on the red carpet with that white crop top and jeans.........i think i mostly like the mid section

http://entimg.msn.com/i/gal/HottestAbs/keira_sd28888670948_400.jpg
  • aslavich
    aslavich Posts: 250 Member
    Options
    Hmmm... I admire Tyra. She is beautiful and looks great even post-top model.

I also love to watch Jennifer Lopez grow with her little baby belly and I can't wait to see Jessica Alba's baby bump grow.

I KNOW they won't look nearly as large as I did when I was pregnant but it's still going to be nice to see them grow.

Angela
  • sundaygirl85
    Options
    I think Maria Sharapova has a great body! She looked amazing on the cover of Shape magazine a few months back. Definitely my inspiration!

Jen
  • jenken99
    jenken99 Posts: 564 Member
    Options
    ok who is the girl either in all my children or general hospitol that is kind of chunky but has a good looking boyfriend or husband she has red hair.. I admire her...and anyone else that hasnot been in the tabloids for how skinny they are?/I use to admire angelina jolie now she is just another of those anerxia statistics!!!!
    another one i use to admire and still kind of do is kristie alley when she was way over weight she was still beautiful
  • Anna_Banana
    Anna_Banana Posts: 2,939 Member
    Options
    Oh and I have to throw this one in - Britney Spears pre-K-Fed. Back in the day she had a killer body. Definitely one I would strive for.

Yeah I would die to look like that. She had curves, and rocking muscles, Hey right now I would settle with looking like she does now. It's still better than my blob of a body. But if I had to trade mental health with her to have the body No Way.

I think Jessica Beil has a great body.
  • rem1979
    rem1979 Posts: 344 Member
    Options
    Angelina Jolie in Tomb Raider. Now she is too skinny.
  • rockymtnguy
    Options
    Jennifer Lopez, Mariah Carey, Tina Turner, + Gloria Valdez & Adele Quinlan (two of my favorite CO Women).
  • mrsjo79
    mrsjo79 Posts: 123
    Options
    Gwen Stefani
  • klabritz
    Options
    I'd have to go with Madonna. She's as hard as a rock, nearly 50 and sexy as heck!
  • Healthier_Me
    Healthier_Me Posts: 5,600 Member
    Options
    Scarlette Johanson, Kim Kardashian & Jessica Biel!!
    I'm Hispanic so my curves are there but I have to firm up a bit:blushing:

~Joanna:flowerforyou:
  • Healthier_Me
    Options
    Adriana Lima, Mischa Barton, Kate Bosworth, Angelia Jolie
    also i don't think Ellen Pompeo has an unreastic body. She claims she eats 3000 calories a day.

That can be true.
    She might be exercising a lot.
    Just b/c someone eats 3000 calories a day doesn't mean they should be overweight.
  • filergirl
    filergirl Posts: 240
    Options
    Alicia Keys is so gorgeous *and* talented.
  • ksgirl
    ksgirl Posts: 14
    Options
    Michelle Pfeiffer. She's only 1 month younger than me. But at 49, she looks better than I ever did. Of course, she is simply beautiful to boot. I think we probably have to the same body type. She's obviously taken much better care of hers.
  • time2wrk
    time2wrk Posts: 773 Member
    Options

Kim Kardashian is the kind of butt I have except mine is not so firm. Italians, like Hispanic gals, tend to be hippier and have more booty. I have noticed since I have lost weight that my face and upper body look sooo much thinner. The tushy - not so different!
  • Healthier_Me
    Options

Kim Kardashian is the kind of butt I have except mine is not so firm. Italians, like Hispanic gals, tend to be hippier and have more booty. I have noticed since I have lost weight that my face and upper body look sooo much thinner. The tushy - not so different!

Hey time2wrk!

Long time no talk!

I think Kim Kardashian is amazingly gorgeous.
    That's the body I want. She's not thin nor heavy and has the curves in the right places.
    The face is always the first thing to get thinner on me too.
    Then it's my arms & waist.... thighs & booty tend to take a while to catch up.

• filergirl
    Options
    Oh, I hear you re: THE TUSHY.

I have started to make mine a little bit more compact with rigorous Abs & Booty classes, but it is still my, er, larger than life feature. I think I'm liking it though. Rather than just looking like a big sagging duffle-sack, filled with oatmeal and assorted small, knobby gourds, it is now looking . . . better. My boyfriend's comment, and this will serve to reinforce the "men love curvy women" thesis:

"I'm concerned. I'm concerned it's getting smaller."

:laugh:
  • filergirl
    Options
    I would also say Nigella Lawson, but she scares me. She always wears a jean jacket. I think she might have whole undigested people in there.
  • Healthier_Me
    Options
    :laugh:

Your hubbz is not the only one worried about the shrinking tush.
  • Beth082485
    Options
    Kate Winslet