new to this and very hopeful for this to help me out

CupcakeMomma
CupcakeMomma Posts: 4
edited September 23 in Introduce Yourself
Hi Fellow weight loss challenged people....I'm new here and have trouble with the number on the scale NEVER moving down....I do work out and eat right about 90+ % of the time...I have even started eating breakfast...which is supposed to help, but like
i sad the scale number never drops...do I need to turn into a rabbit and only eat carrots :laugh: lol
Help!!! all suggestions welcomed :flowerforyou:

Thanx

Replies

• kittytrix
    kittytrix Posts: 557 Member
    The first thing I did is log in my food for a week without any changes to see exaclty what it is I am eating. It was an eye-opener for me. After that I was able to make the right changes to help me lose weight.

The number one thing is to be honest with yourself.

I used to think I would eat great but after logging in the food I saw there was a lot of room for improvement.

Good luck!
  • Hi Fellow weight loss challenged people....I'm new here and have trouble with the number on the scale NEVER moving down....I do work out and eat right about 90+ % of the time...I have even started eating breakfast...which is supposed to help, but like
    i sad the scale number never drops...do I need to turn into a rabbit and only eat carrots :laugh: lol
    Help!!! all suggestions welcomed :flowerforyou:

Thanx
  • Sparren
    Sparren Posts: 106
    The first thing I did is log in my food for a week without any changes to see exaclty what it is I am eating. It was an eye-opener for me. After that I was able to make the right changes to help me lose weight.

The number one thing is to be honest with yourself.

I used to think I would eat great but after logging in the food I saw there was a lot of room for improvement.

Good luck!

I used to think I ate well - eating Weight Watchers this and that, and it wasn't until I started actually logging my food that I realised why I wasn't losing weight. This site has turned my life around, and yes, I constantly think about food, but thats because I'm planning what I can eat for the day, and when I can squeeze my exercise in! All the best!
  • MsFitnFabulous
    MsFitnFabulous Posts: 432 Member
    I agree that taking an honest look at what you really eat does help. Also doing a min of 30 mins of cardio every day. Even if you have to break it into 10 min sessions. I cannot stress how much water plays a vital role in this journey. Be encouraged, it starts slow usually but its worth it. Have a great day!
This discussion has been closed.