does anyone else do this?

Options
think about your weight + weightloss all day every day, cause i can't stop thinking about it! it's driving me up the wall.

Replies

• barbarabelk
    Options
    I absolutely do. I think about it constantly, I think about my goals, and how excited I will be the closer I get to them. I don't obsess dangerously about it, I'm losing at a healthy rate. I constantly think about food, but now instead of thinking of cake, candy, chips, burgers, etc, I'm thinking of how much better fruit is, how much I LOVE my cranberry walnut lemon chicken salad, and am constantly creating new ideas for what I'm going to eat tomorrow.

I'm thoroughly enjoying myself, and improving myself at the same time!
  • Kkmama
    Kkmama Posts: 544 Member
    Options
    Pretty much yes! I am frequently thinking of what I can do to make this an enjoyable experience instead of a chore. Looking at recipes and trying some out has its trials and tribulations... but I am committed and if it requires me being neurotic then give me the hat because this is my last dance getting this weight off. This time I am going to succeed. Good luck!
  • jedday
    jedday Posts: 119
    Options
    Well i wasn't until you said something now i can't stop..

just kidding yeah i kind of obsess about it
  • jedday
    jedday Posts: 119
    Options
    Well i wasn't until you said something now i can't stop..

just kidding yeah i kind of obsess about it
  • MissLadyInWaiting
    Options
    i constantly think about what i'll be able to wear and how much better i will feel when i get to my goals, it drives me insane sometimes, and just makes the weeks go on forever because i'm waiting for another weight in day to come by haha.
  • Mikiki_x
    Options
    Yeah, I do and it drives my husband up the wall haha
  • crazeness
    Options
    I am obsessed with logging all my food lol Which has actually been a good thing because I am really watching what I eat.
  • backinthenines
    backinthenines Posts: 1,083 Member
    Options
    I don't do this about weight loss per se but I do this about training. LOL

...Have I got the right kit in my bag (between swimming, cycling, running, gym... there is a lot of stuff to be carted around and you don't want to arrive at spin to find you've forgotten your cycling shoes, or arrive in the pool to find you have no goggles etc) :laugh:

Then I am forever re-jigging and playing with my schedule... pondering if it's ok to run after a heavy squats the day before, or should I swim instead... but I really fancy doing a spin class instead etc etc :ohwell:
  • happybunnysbabe57
    happybunnysbabe57 Posts: 191 Member
    Options
    i think about it all the time. it bothers my boyfriend he says i am annoying with it. it kinda annoys me sometimes too, i feel traped but i starting to figure it out so it is getting easier