DONE IT!!

Options
karenjoy
karenjoy Posts: 1,840 Member
Last night I weighed myself, and then again this morning...three times...and I have done it...I have reached my goal!!!

I now weigh 150lbs, I have lost 50lbs since March. THANK YOU My Fitness Pal

I am so pleased!!!

I am actually going to carry on and try for 5lb more to get me to 145lbs and that puts me at a fabulous weight for my 5'5" (and a half!) height. I am now in the OK range, can fit into my daughters old and cast off clothes, feel and look better than I have for years and just need to tone up a little to be in the best shape I have been for 15 years.

SO HAPPY!!

(off to work now! lol)

Replies

• fatgirlslim47
    Options
    congratulations!!!!! you look fab !!! I hope I look half as good as you at the end of my weight loss journey.

Jackie
  • XLMKX
    XLMKX Posts: 86
    Options
    Well done!!!!!!!!!
    I can't wait to get to where you are :)

xx
  • crazeness
    Options
    Congratulations, great work!!
  • Enchantica
    Options
    many congratulations on reaching your goal!
  • Glos_Bloke
    Options
    That's fantastic!

Brilliant work, very well done indeed! Enjoy the new you!
  • fromaquasar
    fromaquasar Posts: 811 Member
    Options
    Awesome Work WELL DONE! xx
  • Fat_girl_gonna_be_slim
    Options
    CONGRATULATIONS again :) You better not leave us for the skinny mini club though ;)

xx
  • ThaiKaren
    ThaiKaren Posts: 341 Member
    Options
    :smile: That is fantastic, well done to you x
  • BillyC96
    BillyC96 Posts: 7,560 Member
    Options
    Absolutely stonking darling! I am very proud of you, and what you have accomplished. Hopefully I won't be too far behind you.
  • snockers3112
    snockers3112 Posts: 190 Member
    Options
    Well done on reaching your goal, wonderful! :)
  • Zuznana
    Zuznana Posts: 284 Member
    Options
    Brilliant. Well done. I'm so envious. It's great you done it. It's nice to hear when people reach their goal. Keeps me up and wanting to get there myself. :smile:
  • fitbot
    fitbot Posts: 406
    Options
    hells ya!!!!
  • nonoark
    nonoark Posts: 153 Member
    Options
    OUTSTANDING!!!!! I am so happy for you!!
  • joycieknox
    Options
    WOW, what a fantastic weigh loss, well done!
  • habibti
    habibti Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    HUGE congratulations!! And very inspirational. Way to go!!!
  • raain
    raain Posts: 4
    Options
    Congrats on meeting your goal!!:smile:
  • Delicate
    Delicate Posts: 625 Member
    Options
    I'm so happy for you !! its always great when you acheive a goal!
  • NuclearGirl
    Options
    How wonderful - you must feel very proud of yourself! You are an example to all of us! :flowerforyou:
  • Annabelle2602
    Options
    Congrats!!

A true inspiration for me as im the same height and starting around the same weight as u were. thanks for spurring me on :)
  • Bmorrow
    Bmorrow Posts: 169
    Options
    Last night I weighed myself, and then again this morning...three times...and I have done it...I have reached my goal!!!

I now weigh 150lbs, I have lost 50lbs since March. THANK YOU My Fitness Pal

I am so pleased!!!

I am actually going to carry on and try for 5lb more to get me to 145lbs and that puts me at a fabulous weight for my 5'5" (and a half!) height. I am now in the OK range, can fit into my daughters old and cast off clothes, feel and look better than I have for years and just need to tone up a little to be in the best shape I have been for 15 years.

SO HAPPY!!

Congratulations! You look as good as your husband thinks you do and what an inspiration for those of us just starting! Thanks for sharing!

(off to work now! lol)
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!