Am I dreaming????? LOL!!!

Options
TamTastic
TamTastic Posts: 19,224 Member
I was in shock when I saw this!

Ok, some of you may have seen this already........but if you want a treat....and love Samoas Girl Scout Cookies like I do (Haven't had them in a very long time!!)

Edy's LIGHT Slow Churned has a Girl Scouts Samoas flavor out!!! OMG it is a limited edition. It is Samoas cookies in vanilla and caramel light ice cream.

120 cals, 4.5 g fat per 1/2 cup serving.

Replies

• TamTastic
    Options
    I was in shock when I saw this!

Ok, some of you may have seen this already........but if you want a treat....and love Samoas Girl Scout Cookies like I do (Haven't had them in a very long time!!)

Edy's LIGHT Slow Churned has a Girl Scouts Samoas flavor out!!! OMG it is a limited edition. It is Samoas cookies in vanilla and caramel light ice cream.

120 cals, 4.5 g fat per 1/2 cup serving.
  • ali106
    ali106 Posts: 3,754 Member
    Options
    heaven, I'm in heaven.....WOW!!!! yum and thanks for bringing me w/ you to happy town!:heart:
  • banks1850
    banks1850 Posts: 3,475 Member
    Options
    Sadly, 1/2 cup of ice cream is like 1 spoonful, that's just unacceptable, I would have to have more then that.
  • CristaAmy
    Options
    Oh yum! This is one of my favorite GS cookies of all times!! That and Thin Mints, Tagalongs .....

There is a reason that I avoid the Girl Scouts when they are selling cookies at the grocery store.
  • TamTastic
    Options
    Sadly, 1/2 cup of ice cream is like 1 spoonful, that's just unacceptable, I would have to have more then that.
    Well, you see....I enjoy stuff like this on my big workout days.........like today, where I burned 1100 cals....and I allow myself and entire CUP!!! GASP!!! :laugh:
  • shorerider
    shorerider Posts: 3,817 Member
    Options
    yes, yes, yes, tell us all about the wonderful delicious ice cream, Tam,

THAT I CAN'T HAVE! deprimetriste294230fr.gif

Even a 1/2 cup would send my levels sky high. And, I love the sugar-free or no-sugar added stuff BUT it does horrible things to my digestion, so I avoid it like plague!

I have been enjoying though the Sugar-Free Cool Whip! I eat a 1/2 cup of that with a little tiny bit of Sugar-Free fudge syrup and no problems with levels or stomach! thumbsup4kk.gif

Back to sulking now that I can't enjoy Girl Scouts Ice Cream cry2.gif
  • TamTastic
    Options
    yes, yes, yes, tell us all about the wonderful delicious ice cream, Tam,

THAT I CAN'T HAVE! deprimetriste294230fr.gif

Even a 1/2 cup would send my levels sky high. And, I love the sugar-free or no-sugar added stuff BUT it does horrible things to my digestion, so I avoid it like plague!

I have been enjoying though the Sugar-Free Cool Whip! I eat a 1/2 cup of that with a little tiny bit of Sugar-Free fudge syrup and no problems with levels or stomach! thumbsup4kk.gif

Back to sulking now that I can't enjoy Girl Scouts Ice Cream cry2.gif

Sorry!!! Erm..........it tastes horrible..........yep..........nothing good here..........nope, no siree!! No yummy girl scout flavor light ice cream to enjoy! NAHHH! It was all an illusion!!! :wink: :laugh:
  • pecksun8
    Options
    There is no way that I could bring a container into this house, because there wouldn't be any way to just have one serving!