FIRST TIMER.

Options
HI GUYS! THIS IS MY FIRST TIME ON THIS WEBSITE. I HAVE BEEN WORKING OUT FOR ABOUT A MONTH NOW AND HAVEN'T LOST WEIGHT YET. I HAVE LOST INCHES CAUSE MY CLOTHES FIT DIFFERENT BUT NOT SURE HOW MANY INCHES CAUSE MY PT DIDNT MEASURE ME. I PLAN ON MEASURING TOMORROW MORNING. I'M FEELING A LITTLE UPSET TONIGHT CAUSE I FEEL LIKE I AM NOT DOING SOMETHIGN RIGHT SINCE ITS BEEN A MONTH AND I HAVEN'T SEEN RESULTS LIKE I WANT.... BUT I AM NOT GOING TO GIVE UP, JUST GOING TO TRY HARDER!

JESSICA:flowerforyou:

Replies

• alwayslookingup
    Options
    Welcome to my fitness pal...........helpful hint you should only have 15 grams of sugar a day.......also if your working out
    maybe you need to increase you protein intake...........hope that helps.
  • Mariposa187
    Mariposa187 Posts: 344 Member
    Options
    i understand how frustrating it can be not to see the results you want to achieve but your clothes are getting lose which means your doing something right! :) This is a great site and the support is awesome! Welcome and i hope you will be able to use this site to help you acheive your goals.
  • us05
    us05 Posts: 54
    Options
    Congrats on the clothes fitting better

Im no expert, but maybe with the use of this website you can learn what you are eating, making sure you are eating the right amount and kind of calories....

Its all fair an well making sure you eat the right amount of calories, but if there is too much of the bad stuff, that could be why you arent loosing anything

Also if you are building muscle that could be the issue, you are burning fat, but putting it on in muscle, which isnt bad :)

Good Luck

Sarah
  • adnaan1970
    Options
    Hi everyone, today is the 1st Feb and I am turning over a new leaf. I am going to start losing weight and start excercising for the first time in ages.
    Target weight is 80kgs to get down to from 105kgs.
    I hope I can call upon you all for advice and tips on how to proceed forward.

I think the key to continued success is slow and easy. Start off with cardio workouts slowly and gradually buildup to an hour and beyond. What do you guys think
  • puddleshy
    Options
    JessJ6985 - I know what you mean. I have 2 horses and am constantly busy, looking after them, riding and feel like I exercise LOADS. HOWEVER, I have now realised that I eat way more than I should because I feel I am burning the calories. BUT you'd be suprised at how little calories you actually burn at a time. Soooooo, my thinking is that if I control the calories I take in along with the exercise then I'm a winner!! We'll see! It's not easy! I've got 18 lbs to lose and started yesterday! Lets motivate each other!!!!
  • pinkedg02
    Options
    Hi I'm Elaine,

I've always been slim until I hit 40 and went self employed, working from home! Not getting out and about put on approx 20lbs. Feeling fed up with a wardrobe full of clothes that I can't wear. So I've joined this site and looking forward to fitting in those clothes again. Just reading all the positive posts on here has got me motivated, so thanks everyone. Here's to losing weight for the Summer (UK summer that is)!
  • sarasotatim
    Options
    Good luck, and keep at it! :)