MORE SNOW!!! argh!!!

crazymama2two
crazymama2two Posts: 867
edited September 23 in Health and Weight Loss
okay. i wake up to snow coming down again this morning. it wasn't supposed to start until the afternoon and now i dont dare take my 18 month old son out into the wicked weather slicked roads. i SAY i will not let this deter me. i have enough exercise games for the Wii to do...now DOING it is another thing...please please kick my butt people and tell me, MAKE ME, do one of these games!!! i have a kickboxing one i like and that i feel is a good workout.. MAKE ME DO IT!!!!! it's goign to be a long day!!!

Replies

• Eyvette1
    Eyvette1 Posts: 76 Member
    We are getting 28 inches today where I live....going to burn allot of extra calories today shoveling snow. LOL
  • teacher4380
    teacher4380 Posts: 25 Member
    Shoveling snow is an exercise...I think I saw that 10 minutes = 125 calories!!! So just take care of your property!!! Good Luck!!!!
  • Dobsaya
    Dobsaya Posts: 235
    We are expecting anywhere between 8 and 18 inches. We have a 9 car front driveway. Oh the calories, 457 an hour.
  • kpower1983
    kpower1983 Posts: 103 Member
    Imagine you have already done the exercise and think about how good you feel about yourself having had a good workout?!!

NOW GET ON IT!!!!!!:flowerforyou:
  • becki101_4
    becki101_4 Posts: 47 Member
    Well at least you only get the snow. We got the snow and -45 C weather this last week. If I had my way I'd stay curled up in a ball in my bed lol.
  • you guys are cute...i dont have a shovel because the snowblower is our best friend :D maybe i can find one in the basement...that might burn some 500 odd calories just moving the crap from one side to the other :D
  • jenneyd
    jenneyd Posts: 308 Member
    BLAAAAAAAH SNOWWWWW! I shall have wicked awesome shoulders by the end of winter from shoveling this *^?$&%? LOL
  • Just do indoor workouts: jumping jacks, push ups, sit ups, if you have any weights, use those! GO!
  • I just look out side and It is snowing GRRRR we are suppose to get up to 18 inch today on into thrusday night. I can't wait till spring go away snow.
  • elvb
    elvb Posts: 423 Member
    Drinking my coffee now to warm up before heading out to shovel! This will be my only exercise today since it's SO MUCH SNOW!!!
  • DeAsh
    DeAsh Posts: 32 Member
    I want some snow...
  • aunienue
    aunienue Posts: 416
    30 cm expected here in the next day or so....

you'll feel better after working out, you know you will!
  • ewww deash - HAVE IT :D i dont want anymore!!
  • 30 cm expected here in the next day or so....

you'll feel better after working out, you know you will!

i KNOW i will :sigh: :) im getting my daughter out the door, one more cup of coffee and im gonna GO!! i hope! :)
  • MOMvsFOOD
    MOMvsFOOD Posts: 654 Member
    Ive been hearing about snow all winter and was so happy we just had a 70 degree weekend. Now today its 12, and we are covered in ice, no school for anyone..... thats what I get!
  • christy_frank
    christy_frank Posts: 680 Member
    We are expecting anywhere between 8 and 18 inches. We have a 9 car front driveway. Oh the calories, 457 an hour.

And you do not have a snow thrower? CRAZY!!! I think I would have a heart attack shoveling all of that snow.
  • wriglucy
    wriglucy Posts: 1,064 Member
    Wow! You all are SO optimistic with the snow! What a positive outlook on shoveling! Good job! I moved to FL from WI to get away from the snow and cold :)
  • elvb
    elvb Posts: 423 Member
    Wow! You all are SO optimistic with the snow! What a positive outlook on shoveling! Good job! I moved to FL from WI to get away from the snow and cold :)

The only reason I'm optimistic today is because I called off work the next two days lol. Driving in this crap freaks me out so I refused to do it!! Shoveling I can manage!
  • emchamberlain
    emchamberlain Posts: 133 Member
    We're looking at two feet...I think it's going to be me and my Wii for the next two days!
  • Curves73
    Curves73 Posts: 134 Member
    I'm in New England and they are calling this 48 hour snow,sleet,freezing rain storm EPIC. Great.... something to tell the grand kids in 30 yrs.
This discussion has been closed.