MORE SNOW!!! argh!!!

Options
okay. i wake up to snow coming down again this morning. it wasn't supposed to start until the afternoon and now i dont dare take my 18 month old son out into the wicked weather slicked roads. i SAY i will not let this deter me. i have enough exercise games for the Wii to do...now DOING it is another thing...please please kick my butt people and tell me, MAKE ME, do one of these games!!! i have a kickboxing one i like and that i feel is a good workout.. MAKE ME DO IT!!!!! it's goign to be a long day!!!

Replies

• Eyvette1
    Eyvette1 Posts: 76 Member
    Options
    We are getting 28 inches today where I live....going to burn allot of extra calories today shoveling snow. LOL
  • teacher4380
    Options
    Shoveling snow is an exercise...I think I saw that 10 minutes = 125 calories!!! So just take care of your property!!! Good Luck!!!!
  • Dobsaya
    Dobsaya Posts: 235
    Options
    We are expecting anywhere between 8 and 18 inches. We have a 9 car front driveway. Oh the calories, 457 an hour.
  • kpower1983
    kpower1983 Posts: 103 Member
    Options
    Imagine you have already done the exercise and think about how good you feel about yourself having had a good workout?!!

NOW GET ON IT!!!!!!:flowerforyou:
  • becki101_4
    becki101_4 Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    Well at least you only get the snow. We got the snow and -45 C weather this last week. If I had my way I'd stay curled up in a ball in my bed lol.
  • crazymama2two
    Options
    you guys are cute...i dont have a shovel because the snowblower is our best friend :D maybe i can find one in the basement...that might burn some 500 odd calories just moving the crap from one side to the other :D
  • jenneyd
    jenneyd Posts: 308 Member
    Options
    BLAAAAAAAH SNOWWWWW! I shall have wicked awesome shoulders by the end of winter from shoveling this *^?$&%? LOL
  • Nataliethin81
    Options
    Just do indoor workouts: jumping jacks, push ups, sit ups, if you have any weights, use those! GO!
  • RebeccaM2386
    Options
    I just look out side and It is snowing GRRRR we are suppose to get up to 18 inch today on into thrusday night. I can't wait till spring go away snow.
  • elvb
    elvb Posts: 423 Member
    Options
    Drinking my coffee now to warm up before heading out to shovel! This will be my only exercise today since it's SO MUCH SNOW!!!
  • DeAsh
    DeAsh Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    I want some snow...
  • aunienue
    aunienue Posts: 416
    Options
    30 cm expected here in the next day or so....

you'll feel better after working out, you know you will!
  • crazymama2two
    Options
    ewww deash - HAVE IT :D i dont want anymore!!
  • crazymama2two
    Options
    30 cm expected here in the next day or so....

you'll feel better after working out, you know you will!

i KNOW i will :sigh: :) im getting my daughter out the door, one more cup of coffee and im gonna GO!! i hope! :)
  • MOMvsFOOD
    MOMvsFOOD Posts: 654 Member
    Options
    Ive been hearing about snow all winter and was so happy we just had a 70 degree weekend. Now today its 12, and we are covered in ice, no school for anyone..... thats what I get!
  • christy_frank
    christy_frank Posts: 680 Member
    Options
    We are expecting anywhere between 8 and 18 inches. We have a 9 car front driveway. Oh the calories, 457 an hour.

And you do not have a snow thrower? CRAZY!!! I think I would have a heart attack shoveling all of that snow.
  • wriglucy
    wriglucy Posts: 1,064 Member
    Options
    Wow! You all are SO optimistic with the snow! What a positive outlook on shoveling! Good job! I moved to FL from WI to get away from the snow and cold :)
  • elvb
    elvb Posts: 423 Member
    Options
    Wow! You all are SO optimistic with the snow! What a positive outlook on shoveling! Good job! I moved to FL from WI to get away from the snow and cold :)

The only reason I'm optimistic today is because I called off work the next two days lol. Driving in this crap freaks me out so I refused to do it!! Shoveling I can manage!
  • emchamberlain
    emchamberlain Posts: 133 Member
    Options
    We're looking at two feet...I think it's going to be me and my Wii for the next two days!
  • Curves73
    Curves73 Posts: 134 Member
    Options
    I'm in New England and they are calling this 48 hour snow,sleet,freezing rain storm EPIC. Great.... something to tell the grand kids in 30 yrs.