Decided to stay

Options
I was all up for leaving last night but after seeing
my weight loss this morning ive decided to stay but need good motivational friends to give me a kick up the bum when i need it.If thats you please get in touch and add me as a friend please.xx

Replies

• befitcoachuk
    befitcoachuk Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    That's an amazing goal that you have there...! Your main motivation should be thinking about how absolutely *fantastic* you are going to feel when (not if) you reach it. Go for it :happy:
  • geminisam
    Options
    Thank you for your words of support,ive just got to keep myself in the right mindset and im sure i will be fine.
  • shandy32
    shandy32 Posts: 193 Member
    Options
    Wow thats a fab loss so far. dont give up xx
  • kpower1983
    kpower1983 Posts: 103 Member
    Options
    Keep going, it will all be worth it!

Think about the alternative, it will feel so much better to keep it up in the long run!

Lots of support on here for those dark moments when all willpower goes out the window so keep logging on:flowerforyou:
  • StaceG1986
    Options
    That's a great loss so far! If I can do it, so can YOU! :flowerforyou:

I will send you a friend request :)
  • mandalina23
    Options
    Great job! 8 lbs is great!! Keep up the good work! The feeling you feel when you start getting closer and closer to your goal, is the absolute best feeling in the world! You are worth reaching your goals!
  • sherrisluzinit4good
    Options
    Good for you GeminiSam! I'm close to that amount of a loss and I'm getting happier by the day.. When I get past a certain number I'm gonna do the happy dance!! LOL :laugh:
  • mielikkibz
    mielikkibz Posts: 552 Member
    Options
    My facebook buddies are my cheering squad, they help me out, cheer me on, and make me smile and feel good, so do the loose pants I'm currently wearing :) much better than the ex hubby who used to say "I'm not fat(he was), why should I suffer because you are?"