50lb lost in 22 weeks :)

Options

Replies

• rhodes2b
    rhodes2b Posts: 304 Member
    Options
    And that is the attitude that placed you at the 50 lbs mark. Good job!
  • Annabelle2602
    Options
    superb weight loss in that time way to go!!

3558314.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Weight Loss Tools
  • nubreeze33
    Options
    Great job congratulations luv, and kudos on your will power! You will appreciate your strength on so many levels.......not just in the weight loss area although I know it's the largest! You go boi! hugs
  • Jess116
    Jess116 Posts: 57 Member
    Options
    Congrats! :) I had to Google Broccoli and Stilton soup too, lol. Not common in the States. :)
  • modernfemme
    modernfemme Posts: 454 Member
    Options
    awesome!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • maroon58
    maroon58 Posts: 289 Member
    Options
    congrats on all your work and avoiding temptations! looks like we started on the same day:)
  • courtrptr13
    Options
    Congrats! That's a great accomplishment!
  • jade856
    Options
    Amazing! Hold on to your determination.
  • mush1958
    mush1958 Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    Good for you! I went to my grandson's 2nd birthday party this weekend. I ate a sliced apple while they all gorged on pizza and, I brought my own diet cake with cool whip and Fat free frozen yougurt. Only 270 calories(for the cake & frozen yogurt!) as opposed to the maybe 500-700 I would have eaten! I was totally satisfied, no guilt and didn't feel deprived. Planning is everything, always have the right foods close by!
  • sassy_sandi
    sassy_sandi Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    Good for you Dan, you give us all hope!
  • yolandita
    yolandita Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    Congrats! Your definitely where I want to be in the weight loss department in terms of lbs. lost. I'm wanting to lose 50, and you're my inspiration.
  • beanie1119
    beanie1119 Posts: 150 Member
    Options
    Good for you, doesn't it feel great!!!!
  • Mrs_McFadden
    Options
    Congrats!
    Temptations, that way lies hell right? LOL :) Unfortunately for me mine own temptation lies in my own cooking haha. Impressive loss :).
  • bex22mcn
    Options
    Wow! Well done, 50lbs is an amazing achievement x
  • ShrinkinMel
    ShrinkinMel Posts: 982 Member
    Options
    Very impressive indeed. 50 lbs is tough in 22 weeks. I made 40 lbs in that time when I could afford Weight Watcher's meetings tried it on my own but nothing like the motivation of having to weigh-in in front of someone else. Such will power to avoid the yummy food at social gatherings like that. Well Done!
  • kidtechnical
    Options
    Mmmm, I now have a tin of Baxters Broccoli and Stilton (with streaky bacon bits) in my cupboard... looking forward to having it for lunch today, it's surprisingly low cal, but I always forget there's only really a tiny amount of cheese in it :-)
  • marie111
    marie111 Posts: 91 Member
    Options
    Hi dan just wondering after looking at another post about the protein, carb, fat ratio as you have lost a great amount of weight was just wondering what ur ratios are and the amount of excercise u take in a week just to compare with what people are saying on here, just want to say WELL DONE on your weight loss ur daughter must be so pround of her dad. Contrats
  • RebeccaM2386
    Options
    Congrats Keep up the good work
  • danmullen
    Options
    Hi dan just wondering after looking at another post about the protein, carb, fat ratio as you have lost a great amount of weight was just wondering what ur ratios are and the amount of excercise u take in a week just to compare with what people are saying on here, just want to say WELL DONE on your weight loss ur daughter must be so pround of her dad. Contrats

Thanks very much everyone :)

In response to the above, I always try to make sure I'm under my calorie and saturated fat daily allowances, hit (or slightly exceed) my carb and protein allowances, and exceed the daily fibre amount. I play football once a week and go to the gym 2-3 times a week. I always try to eat my exercise calories. I've also been trying to lower my salt intake and increase the amount of water I drink :)
  • LisaZaugg1976
    LisaZaugg1976 Posts: 1,144 Member
    Options
    great job on the 50 lb loss!!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!