New to My fitness Pal

Options
I am over forty almost fifty and have been on a roller coaster for three years with my weight. I am jumping off the roller coaster and have set myself up to be successful. I have 30 to lose and am going to do it

Just need a little help from some friends

I love to exercise but in my job as crazy as it is, I dont always make it a priority like it should be

Thanks

Replies

• shandy32
    shandy32 Posts: 193 Member
    Options
    Goodluck x
  • gembug75
    gembug75 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Hello everyone :) I am new to MFP and I am excited to complete the journey I've been trekking for the past 10 years. I know I can do it with the inspiration and motivation from all of you here at MFP. I am a Stay at home mom with an autistic son, and it has been hard to take care of myself when all my energy has been on him. I know that it is time for me to take care of me or I may not be around in the future to watch my child grow:)
  • arwsgirl
    arwsgirl Posts: 75 Member
    Options
    Welcome! I've only been here 2 days but it's already become invaluable!
  • mlloos
    mlloos Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    Hello all,

I am also pretty new to this site. I downloaded the app to my Droid in December, but could not get it to sync with the online site. I haphazardly used it through the holidays, more with the idea that come the first of the year I would be more dedicated. Middle of January I removed the app from my phone and reinstalled it. Finally got it to sync with the website. The ability to log in all my food has really helped. Also had my annual physical and got some motivation from my doc since my blood work showed I was low on some vitamins. Since I can track some of those essential vitamins and minerals that I am getting through the food I eat by using the app, I can help myself choose healthier foods with the stuff I need, in addition to the supplements that I'm on. It has really boosted my enthusiasm about getting rid, once and for all time, this extra weight. I've done it before, so I know I can get to my goal. Will have another lab test in 7 more weeks to see how I've improved. I hope to start walking regularly each day when the weather gets nicer to give my weight loss another boost.

Keep up the good work and I will do the same. No excuses this time.