My Mini Success

Options
The small ones matter too right? I just completed week 4 weigh-in yesterday! I'm so happy with how things turned out. I have lost 11.9 lbs in 4 weeks. I have lost 1.5 inches from my upper arm, 3 inches from my waist, 2.5 inches from my hips and 1.5 inches from my thigh. How can I not be excited and encouraged by that.

Thanks everyone for your support. MFP has been great to me in these four weeks. I have battled a house full of family that are trying to get healthy but every day crave something that's not healthy. This past weekend most of them indulged in chinese food twice, and burgers w/fries from the local bar on sunday. I stuck it out, I enjoyed Applebee's under 550 calories one night, homemade taco salad's on Saturday and homemade chicken wraps Sunday. And the support from everyone on here has helped me tons. I'm always looks for more!
OH yeah and the girls at work, sucks too. They're the kind that say their dieting too, but never follow through, so they ordered Mexican food on Thursday and Chinese on Friday. My friends on here really helped me through that one, I was annoyed.

My 1st major goal is to lose 50lbs by June, it doesn't have to be the first of June, but my mid-June for sure. So far I'm on track, YIPPIE!
Thanks for taking the time to read this if you did. Hopefully in some little way it helps you push through and stay on track. It's 5:30 am here time to start day 3 of the "30 Day Shred"!

Replies

• krex
    krex Posts: 29
    Options
    Small successes ALWAYS count! That's what keeps you focused! Congrats and your doing a wonderful job! Keep up the good work! :happy:
  • sherrisluzinit4good
    Options
    Excellent post! I love my MFP friends for all the encouragement I am getting, too. :flowerforyou: I really think this site and my determination to succeed will finally help me reach my goal. I'm thinking it will take me a year but I'm willing to do the journey.. blessings! Sherri
  • RebeccaM2386
    Options
    :happy: Way to go.
  • krileyadams
    Options
    :wink: Keep up the good work!
  • Annabelle2602
    Options
    Well done you!!

I've got my 4th week weigh in tomorrow and will have around the same weight loss as you. Im looking to lose another 54lbs by mid july so hopefully we can encourage each other!!

3558314.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Weight Loss Tools
  • bangarangbree
    Options
    Keep it up!
  • kcphilly
    Options
    Congrats! Work time is a big temptation time for me too. But you're doing great in not letting that get in your way!
  • Mrs_McFadden
    Options
    That is impressive- 11.9 lbs? I would be ecstatic haha. Two thumbs up :)
  • thedeegan4
    thedeegan4 Posts: 422 Member
    Options
    Congrats! All of those small (even though I would consider 11.9 pounds a big success) add up to one huge success!!!
  • LG30
    LG30 Posts: 72
    Options
    Keep up the great work! Sounds like you are on top of everything so stay postive, and continue to reach for your goal! :D
  • Oppie81
    Options
    Good Job! Every little bit counts!
  • snugglepuss123
    Options
    well done thats a great loss good luck losing the rest of the lbs
  • joelvitela
    joelvitela Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    SMALL success is always good!! Keep up the GOOD work!
  • fitnesspirateninja
    fitnesspirateninja Posts: 667 Member
    Options
    These actually seem like big successes to me! Congratulations!
  • tsaunders01
    tsaunders01 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Great job, I am coming up on my week 4 weigh in since joining MFP. Keep up the good work!
  • craigfinch
    Options
    awesome job your doing great !!!
  • Sohnsearae
    Options
    Thank you all so much! I'm very proud of the work I have done and will continue to do. We can all do it!
  • NutritionDivaRD
    NutritionDivaRD Posts: 467 Member
    Options
    *\o/* Goooooo Sohnsearae! *\o/* That is EXCELLENT success and I think all successes are to be celebrated! Keep up the good work! :)
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!