Fast Food Free in February

Options
By decreasing caloric intake, and increasing vitamins and minerals in the food you prepare at home, you will significantly boost weight loss. Who is going to joing me in Fast Food Free in February??

Replies

• kiannlouise
    kiannlouise Posts: 310 Member
    Options
    I'm in :-)
  • melissataylor1986
    melissataylor1986 Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    Totally in! I had a SALAD from Wendy's today and it messed my stomach up bad after not eating fast food for a little under a week! Will definitely not be making the same mistake again.
  • phoenixsxflight
    phoenixsxflight Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    I'm in! I usually do pretty good, but man - Jack in the Box is a killer.
    I'm really excited to make this happen. Being from LA (the land of drivethroughs) I honestly don't know if I've gone a whole month without fast food before, is that sad?
  • Momof3ggb
    Momof3ggb Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    I'm in!!
  • bangarangbree
    Options
    Let's do it! Last semester I spent a lot of money on fast food going to and from work! This semester, I want to save my money and my waistline!
  • ladykathalina
    ladykathalina Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    I'm in....sounds like a great idea!:drinker:
  • heathersmilez
    heathersmilez Posts: 2,579 Member
    Options
    Being from LA (the land of drivethroughs) ...

Ha ha, hence the land of SMOG!!!

I haven't had fast-food in ummmm 4 years at least. That doesn’t count Subway which we have once a month. It's healthy food done quickly not fast food.
  • shedinches
    Options
    Awesome ladies, stay strong you can do it!!! Include your family and kids, make a diffrence in your enitre family....=)
  • shedinches
    Options
    Awesome!!!!
  • mrnls
    mrnls Posts: 95 Member
    Options
    I am in! I have been trying not to have it and I think this is a great challenge.
  • beastlye
    Options
    Count me in! :)
  • MrsRios
    Options
    I am soo in!!! Even though Valentine's Day and my Anniverssary is just around the corner : (
  • shedinches
    Options
    MrsRios its ok you can cook a delish dinner that healthy, and maybe cook together....Just an idea =)
  • shedinches
    Options
    phoenixsxflight stay away from the drive thru's you can do it!!!!!!
  • shedinches
    Options
    mrnls it sure is, I know you can do it!!!!
  • ukredhead19
    Options
    I'm totally in on this challenge! It is part of my new year's resolution!! I went from approx. 2 fast food meals A DAY, to only eating out 3 - 4 times the whole month of January! Saved a TON of money, and found some yummy fast recipes for my family.

I want to make it the whole month of February without fast food!
  • ErinBeth7
    ErinBeth7 Posts: 1,625 Member
    Options
    Fast food free february for me!!!! I'm in!!!
  • shedinches
    Options
    Congrats Ukredhead19's , your January accomplisments where great!!!! You did an awesome job, slowly decreasing your fast food intake. How about health wise do you feel more energized?
  • ukredhead19
    Options
    Congrats Ukredhead19's , your January accomplisments where great!!!! You did an awesome job, slowly decreasing your fast food intake. How about health wise do you feel more energized?

Thanks...the change I feel is AMAZING...when I did have fast food last month I could barely finish it before I felt so sick. I have so much more energy, and am not dealing with the blood sugar slumps I was having before.
  • shedinches
    Options
    Thats awesome, once you step away from fast food everything changes. Congrats on your accomplishments...=)