anyone doing turbofire?

Options
i completed the 5 day inferno plan and loved my results! yesterday i started my 20 weeks of turbofire! so today is day 2....its a short workout that i will be doing later this evening. i am LOVING this program!

Replies

• kimi233
    kimi233 Posts: 271 Member
    Options
    I'm a Turbo Fire addict!! =) I LOVE the Inferno Plan too!
  • BeLightYear
    BeLightYear Posts: 1,450 Member
    Options
    I am and I love it:love::love: and after I finish my 20 weeks I will be doing the CLX/TF hybrid :bigsmile:
  • katacha999
    Options
    I'm doing Turbofire!! I didn't do the inferno - I completed P90X and then started Turbo. I am currently on Day 9! Don't you just love it? I mean at times i get frustrated with the choreography - but once you just relax and think --> it's ok if I'm moving! I find her to be really fun - she makes the workout fun. I don't guess maybe I'll do another pulse check at WK4! I am hoping to do a hybrid of both P90 and Turbo at Wk4 - the hybrid being adding in the weight training. But right now - happy with just the Fire. So much fun!
  • BeLightYear
    Options
    Fire 45EZ and Core 20 today, pretty nice combo:happy: I am sore from Sculpt 30 yesterday, the good sore and will do Tone 30 tomorrow, I love TF!:flowerforyou:

I didn't do the Inferno plan either ~ I just dove into TF the first week of January.
  • lizziebeth2lose
    Options
    I'm on week 4 of Turbo Fire and I love it. I just order the Chalean Extreme. I might ask a dumb question. What is the hyrid with Turbo Fire and Chalean Extreme workout?
  • BeLightYear
    Options
    I'm on week 4 of Turbo Fire and I love it. I just order the Chalean Extreme. I might ask a dumb question. What is the hyrid with Turbo Fire and Chalean Extreme workout?

If you look in your TurboFire workout manual, they show the schedule for combining TurboFire and ChaLean Extreme "hybrid".

Best of luck!