Which scale should I go by?

Options
Hi Everybody,

I use the Wii Active 2 and Wii Gold's Gym Dance Workout as my exercises. With the Wii Active 2, you weigh-in every week on the Wii Balance Board.

I also weigh myself once a week on my bathroom scale. This week, I lost NOTHING on my bathroom scale, but a pound on the Wii Balance Board. In all of your opinions, which "scale" should I be using for my weigh-in here?

Thanks everyone!
:) Lisa

Replies

• MissAnjy
    MissAnjy Posts: 2,480 Member
    Options
    you'll need to pick a scale and be consistent with it. Only use one scale.
    I would personally go by your bathroom scale.
  • kimi233
    kimi233 Posts: 271 Member
    Options
    I agree, as long as you are only using one scale, then you'll be consistent with that scale. I used to use my Wii board until it broke, and I went and bought the "Biggest Loser" scale from Kohl's, it was $30 and it measures body fat, water weight, bmi, and weight. I do like it!
  • Dubach
    Options
    I suggest the bathroom scale.
  • kerriBB37
    kerriBB37 Posts: 967 Member
    Options
    I agree, as long as you are only using one scale, then you'll be consistent with that scale. I used to use my Wii board until it broke, and I went and bought the "Biggest Loser" scale from Kohl's, it was $30 and it measures body fat, water weight, bmi, and weight. I do like it!

I like this one too! I made the mistake of weighing myself multiple places and it only messes with your head. Pick one and use it only :) even if it's off (which mine was at one point) at least you can see gains/losses based on your last weight on that particular scale :)
  • Cristy_AZ
    Options
    Agreed! As long as you go by the same one everytime you know your loss is accurate. Maybe sometime you can use a good scale at a gym or Dr.s office and see which scale is most accurate.