Just starting!

Options
I have gained so much weight recently it is ridiculous! I'm here to get a grip, get some support and get healthy again! I'm fighting pcos and diabetes and plan fully to win the fight :)

Replies

• BrittBrat78
    Options
    you came to the right place!! good luck and happy health!!
  • shandy32
    shandy32 Posts: 193 Member
    Options
    Goodluck x
  • superjarrod1616
    superjarrod1616 Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    Good Luck!
  • SheliaN1960
    SheliaN1960 Posts: 454 Member
    Options
    Welcome and good for you! I hope that this site works for you as well as it has for me!! Best wishes to you on this journey!
  • ashleydawn1221
    Options
    I am new to this but I am very excited. I have gained some excess weight and now I am at my whits end trying to lose some. Doing too hard of exercise is very hard on my knees, so I need to see other ways to lose weight and also build that support group.
  • MstarsElizabeth
    MstarsElizabeth Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    you can do it. Promise!
  • TiffanyW1014
    TiffanyW1014 Posts: 614 Member
    Options
    I'm also new to this site but not to dieting. I started in June 2010 and I am down 60+ lbs. Still have 50-60 more to go.. Good luck to all of you!
  • lauble
    lauble Posts: 47
    Options
    I am also new to this site. I am really excited because I think it is so helpful! Good luck!
  • Cristy_AZ
    Options
    Welcome and good luck!! You will find great support here and the tools are awesome!! Feel free to friend me if you'd like!
  • WIChelle
    WIChelle Posts: 471 Member
    Options
    Thank you so much for the welcomes! Congrats on your successes! How do I add a ticker like several of you have?
  • Kingsr
    Kingsr Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    New today. Hi all.