Gotta do it this time

Options
I've gotta make this happen this time! I just recently got put on cholesterol medicine and I'm determined to lose weight and come off the meds. I'm only 35 and I don't want to have the same health issues my mom had and my dad has. It's no longer to look cute or to fit into some piece of clothing. It's not for my 9 year old son and future children/grandchildren. Sooo, good luck to everyone out there, including me :happy:

Now let's see if I can make this ticker thingy work....lol

4504334.png

Replies

• udallmom101
    udallmom101 Posts: 564 Member
    Options
    Welcome to MFP! You sound a lot like me. My Mother has Type 2 diabetes and I am determined to fight that and not carry on that family problem.
  • samanthad2u
    Options
    I am wishing all the best and truly hope you reach all your goals. :flowerforyou:
  • mbrownks77
    Options
    Way to go! I am only 33 and also am on cholesterol and blood pressure meds. Sucks bad to do this so young...But, we are gonna do it and get off these meds!!!!! We have very long lives ahead of us all!
  • carolinegeorgia
    Options
    same as me, my mum had to inject every day, she was very overweight, I decided I didn't want to end up like that and have a 13 year old daughter that needs her mum ;-)