Woop-Woop To The Uk's Biggest Losers

Options
OMG..now no laughing here guys...on this weeks UK edition of the biggest loser week 4...they lost a massive/awesome/outrageous amount of 17 pounds...between 8 of them LOL!!

Replies

• kuntrygurl
    Options
    Sooo, is everyone across the pond a slacker?? Just kidding... :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
  • sooh2011
    sooh2011 Posts: 134 Member
    Options
    Lol! I saw it last night too - what went wrong?! Are they completely in charge of their own food choices? It looked like next week's programme was looking at what they've been eating.

I felt very sorry for the few that didn't lose anything.
  • msmj
    msmj Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Wow not a lot! I bet they didnt take there lettuce shots. lol
  • kettlewitch
    kettlewitch Posts: 277 Member
    Options
    And then they voted off the only one who had lost a load of weight! Kind of contradicted the statement " they aren't here for the money".
  • jodieunited
    jodieunited Posts: 112 Member
    Options
    yeah claire lost 6lb and they voted her off.......was so unfair, especially when one wanted to go home =/
  • marber
    marber Posts: 118 Member
    Options
    There was a clip earlier in the series where one of the trainers was telling 1 couple they were not eating enough and explaining starvation mode!

Maybe that is what is happening to them
  • chiliflea
    chiliflea Posts: 695 Member
    Options
    Shhhhhh! Not watched it yet! Tuesday is biggest loser night at my house! ITV2 then Biggest Loser USA on Livingit... mmmmm Bob!
  • povester
    Options
    When watching it, I kinda get the impression the goal of the show is to promote/advertise the Biggest Loser Club website, At one point they pretty much just showed the website and went "look at the great exercises our website shows you how to do". My bet is next week after deciding the contestents aren't eating right they will point out the meal plans on their website.
  • naughtydoguk
    Options
    Yep - it's all marketing it seems - I felt sorry for Claire, she was doing well. It's all a game to them - not us stuck in the trenches here!

@kuntrygirl...you are the Queen of Texas Slackers...so go bust some booty girl!!
  • sooh2011
    sooh2011 Posts: 134 Member
    Options
    When watching it, I kinda get the impression the goal of the show is to promote/advertise the Biggest Loser Club website, At one point they pretty much just showed the website and went "look at the great exercises our website shows you how to do". My bet is next week after deciding the contestents aren't eating right they will point out the meal plans on their website.

Yes! It was utterly shameless promotion of their site this week wasn't it? Bleugh.
  • markramon
    markramon Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    The show is just a terrible example to everyone, making people workout until they puke is just stupid, and never sustainable.
    Plugging the website has started shamelessly, shame on you ITV