Looking for Friends and Support---Losing Baby Weight

Options
Hello Everyone,
I am looking for some friends for support for my weight loss quest. I know if I have no one supporting me I will not be faithful about coming on here. I am looking for anyone that comes on here faithfully and would like to "befriend" me.

I am 25 years old, I have a 3 year old and a 2 year old, pre-pregnancy I never had a problem with my weight. Things went downhill from there, Currently I would like to lose 30lbs.

Thanks!! Can't wait to meet people and get started!
Kelly

Replies

• ErrataCorrige
    ErrataCorrige Posts: 649 Member
    Options
    Hi there! I also have a three year old and a two year old! I know how challenging it can be to fit in exercise and eat right, while taking care of everyone else. Add me, I am on most every day and we can encourage each other!
  • sweetdosia
    Options
    Hey, I'll add you!
    I'm also looking to lose my baby weight!
    lol we'll lose it together!
  • dspearsb
    dspearsb Posts: 186
    Options
    Hey Kelly6485,

I can definitely understand losing the baby weight. With my 1st daughter I gained almost 90lbs! I gained another 35 with my second daughter. Add me as a friend if you want, I could use the support too.
  • determinedx3
    determinedx3 Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    I saw your weight but you don't say how tall you are... You may be shooting for a weight that is too low for your height.
  • swimmermama
    swimmermama Posts: 526 Member
    Options
    Hi! I have a 12-week-old and am trying to lose the baby weight, too! Welcome aboard ;)
  • fuzzymel
    fuzzymel Posts: 400 Member
    Options
    I will add you.

Good luck on your journey
  • ElenaMartens
    Options
    Hello Kelly,
    I know actually what your talking about with no one supporting us. I would love to be friends and support each other.

I am 36 years old, I have 4 kids ages 17, 14, 9 & 3. With my last child I never lost my weight, and I would like to go kinda back to my old size. I would like to lose 30lbs.

Take care

Elena
  • shockley2589
    shockley2589 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Hey there everyone, I am also looking for motivation supporters. I would like to add yall as friends if that is ok. Thanks
  • tlussier
    tlussier Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    Hi Kelly! Welcome to MPF! I am 26 years old and too am losing baby weight, my little guy is 5 months old and I have about 20 lbs to lose. I have lost 15 lbs while on MPF this time around. YOU can do this !!
  • kpovich
    Options
    Welcome!

You'll find great friends and support on here. No matter why the weight came on, it's more important to focus on why it should come off.

Here's to a healthier YOU!!!!

Good Luck!

Kelli
  • mommy2halfdozen
    mommy2halfdozen Posts: 52 Member
    Options
    You can add me if you want to. Between my husband and I we have 6 kids. I gained 20 pounds just dating him then after having the babies I added another 20. I have between 30 and 40 pounds to loose. I get on here regularly.
  • kgarza810
    Options
    I have a 2 year old and a 5 month old! I need to lose 30 more lbs to reach my desired weight.
  • lunglady
    lunglady Posts: 526 Member
    Options
    I have a three month old. Trying to keep my weight under control too.
    Good luck! :flowerforyou:
  • CassieH818
    CassieH818 Posts: 221 Member
    Options
    Hello :) I have a 16 month old and have 36 lbs left to lose. I have lost 19 with the help of MFP!

I'll add you!
  • sooh2011
    sooh2011 Posts: 134 Member
    Options
    Hi!
    Feel free to add me too - I come here every day and haven't missed a day yet! I might be a little bit obsessed!.

I've got two kids too - but at 8 and 5 I may be a bit late with the 'losing baby weight' claim!

Sue
  • Mommareed4
    Options
    Hi there! I am also on my way to lose baby weight. I have a 4,3,2 year old and a 6 month old, and trying to lose 60 pounds that I gained with my first lol.
  • kelly6485
    Options
    Thanks everyone!!!
    I have reached my max friend adds for the last 10 mins, but I will keep adding, I am overhwelmed by the response, to answer a prior question, I am only 5'2", and prior to kids I was about 100, so I am reaching for a goal of 15# more than before the kiddos
  • fitmom4ever
    Options
    Hi all! I have a 3 year old and a 8 month old and am also looking for support. I am new to MFP and lost 20 pounds before joining, but have gone nearly 2 months without losing a single ounce. Here's hoping that some good support and accountability will help me break through and lose the last 10 pounds before my 'second honeymoon' at the end of June. I am on here daily and am also looking for friends.
  • julluv
    julluv Posts: 27
    Options
    Hi all! I am here due to that stubborn baby weight too! Please add me!:)
  • Guadaphina
    Options
    I just joined this, am pregnant with my 6th baby, and have been through all of the ups and downs that pregnancy can do to our bodies!! I gained 90 lbs with my first (preeclampsia), and basically gain at least 50 lbs each time. I teach aerobics, so that has always helped me return back to my pre-pregnancy weight each time. It is HUGE to have a support system, and tracking my diet on this has been extremely helpful so far. I have just over 5 weeks left before I have this baby, but figure I will just get started early :)

Good luck!! I think that we, as women, especially once we have children, tend to put ourselves on the back burner, and not make it a priority to take care of ourselves. Over the last 10 years of gaining and losing 6 times over, i have found that besides the benefit of losing that baby weight, I am healthy and strong and feel like I am better able, physically, and happier when I care for my children. Everything is interconnected - when we are healthier, we are happier and better adjusted in our situations. You can totally do this and I am excited to see you meet your goals!!!