What is your mean plan for the week?

Options
I am interested to know what everyone's meal plan for the week is? Do you set your plan ahead of time, and eat as you go?

Replies

• KimbersNewLife
    KimbersNewLife Posts: 645 Member
    Options
    If I do not plan ahead I fail. My son and I are on the way to the grocery will post when I get back what my plans are! I never do good if I don't plan.Failure to plan is just NOT an option for me.
  • Hannastyrbjorn
    Options
    I do not plan at all. I look what i have at home, try something different every day and exercise accordingly. I love food...not as a comfort but i just love it. exercising is a way to let me enjoy healthy home made meals...
  • xTry2Defyx
    xTry2Defyx Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    I don't plan for a week, but I do plan the day ahead! That way I know what I can and can't eat ahead of time. For example, if I plug in my planned meals for tomorrow, I may have some extra calories for snacking. I find that it keeps me on track!
  • Charlie001
    Options
    My mean plan is to kick puppies. My meal plan, see diary.
  • brookeybaby_00
    brookeybaby_00 Posts: 142 Member
    Options
    I am not a planner, but I try to have plenty of options in the house at all times. Steak, gound beef, turkey, pork, chicken. I get ADD with food and my mind changes constantly. For example: I was thinking about ribeyes for dinner, but I saw an awesome crock-pot recipe on here that has changed my mind. So now it's looking like chicken. LOL.

:laugh:
  • atomdraco
    atomdraco Posts: 1,083 Member
    Options
    I don't really plan the whole day, but when I pack my lunch and snack for work in the morning, I sort of packing/planning what I'm going to have up to dinner. As I packing, I'll enter them in my diary, and it'll give me pretty good idea how much I might have before dinner. I might pack a little bit more, but not necessary eat them all. All depends on if I got a chance to work out or not, etc.
  • ajwall3
    ajwall3 Posts: 187
    Options
    I don't really plan... I need to switch up my meal options... but I typically eat the same thing all the time.... for breakfast I eat 2 scrambled eggs and whole wheat toast, or a bowl of multi-grain cherrios. For lunch it's a salad with mixed greens, veggies, low-fat dressing, roasted turkey or ham w/triscuits and dinner is usually veggies and whole grains.

I will tell you though... I always eat lunch after my workouts and that salad is looking GREAT at the end of my workout b/c I'm so hungry!

I plan to keep healthy foods in the house. We don't keep bad food in the house AT ALL so running to the cabinet for a donut is not ever an option.
  • brandiepaige
    Options
    I have planned out the next couple of days...
    Monday - salad with light creamy french
    dinner-chicken enchilada's
    tuesday-fiesta chicken spring rolls
    dinner-grilled chicken and onions on a flat out
    wednesday-grilled chicken salad with salsa
    dinner-fiesta chicken soup
    thursday-ham and pineapple pizza on flat out
    dinner-turkey spaghetti with whole wheat noodles
    friday-ham and cheese on flat out
    dinner-beef stew
  • edorice
    edorice Posts: 4,519 Member
    Options
    My mean plan is to kick puppies. My meal plan, see diary.

LOL