New Month, new me??

Options
Hi all.

I am hoping to loose some weight this month. I have been exercising for a while, but I have not, until recently, been keeping track of my food intake. Love this site.
Do any of you have suggestions or exercises you really like to do? I am looking forward to the new me

Replies

• shapeupstephanie
    Options
    Hi , Glad your on this site. You will really enjoy it. I just do basic stuff, butt lifts, squats, leg lifts, crunches, jumping jacks, walks and my normal house work........I have already lost 4 pounds!!! good luck :)
  • klthomas59
    klthomas59 Posts: 100 Member
    Options
    I work out with Wii fit
  • sneakers71
    Options
    Welcome! you are right, this site is great! It has been a real eye-opener for me. I am thinking of trying a 5 pound February challenge. what do you say? Based on the other posts I've seen it should be pretty simple to keep track of. We just need to check in with each other for motivation. I am 39, a mother of 3 and I have just a few pounds to loose but am in desperate need of toning.
  • deannarey13
    Options
    Welcome! I have been here since June, but need to start fresh this month too! Let's do this!
  • MeliciousMelis
    MeliciousMelis Posts: 458 Member
    Options
    Welcome! MFP is fantastic, def. a great tool to help with your weight loss! You can do this!!

Exercises I do: Elliptical (addicted, lol) weight circuit, and on weekends when I don't have access to the gym, Wii fit or weekend activities with my daughters when the weather is good- like walking/hiking, etc.

Feel free to friend me :)