Snowed In?

Options
A big storm hit the central states yesterday, and she hit hard. Now we're snowed in...What is your suggestion for getting some exercise on a day like today? Especially when you want to be a couch potato, with a Law & Order:SVU AND a CSI marathon on??
HELP! :)

Replies

• alisons7598
    alisons7598 Posts: 162 Member
    Options
    I just went and shoveled snow for about 45 minutes. Really good workout and then you can watch your shows after:happy:
  • ironart1
    Options
    I hear ya and I sympathize with you. Do something fun...like Twister or do a conga line. I know it is difficult whenyou are snowed in. Looks like you like to dance from your photo. Put some disco on and dance the snow away!
  • mizpaden74
    mizpaden74 Posts: 3,727 Member
    Options
    Just did my Cardio Interval DVD (michelle Dozois) and now I can be a couch potato without feeling a bit guilty. RAHR!
  • PepsiGal
    PepsiGal Posts: 85 Member
    Options
    We are snowed in too! My plan is to do the Biggest Losers Cardio Max DVD in the family room.
  • AngChambers06
    AngChambers06 Posts: 126 Member
    Options
    snow shoveling... I dont think anything else you could do would be as hard haha
  • amuhlou
    amuhlou Posts: 693 Member
    Options
    My plan is also to do some sort of fitness DVD. The snow is coming for us (up in michigan) tonight, which means I will probably have to skip my Zumba class at the Y
  • mem50
    mem50 Posts: 1,384 Member
    Options
    I just went and shoveled snow for about 45 minutes. Really good workout and then you can watch your shows after:happy:

Bump! Gonna do the same here in a few. :sad: :bigsmile:
  • MeliciousMelis
    MeliciousMelis Posts: 458 Member
    Options
    I'm in NM- we're not as snowed in as most, but still stuck at home for the day.

My Options:
    Free weights workout: I have a 8lb set of hand weights that I can do some work with
    Wii fit (if ya have one)
    Snow shoveling...only if its not too cold, lol
    Yoga
  • mpj485
    mpj485 Posts: 15
    Options
    The couch potato in me wants to stay here snuggled up under my blanket, but I am going to get up and do a DVD. My new favorite is Jillian Michaels 6 week six pack, 30 minutes of *kitten* kicking moves!! But if you don't have a choice of fitness DVD's to choose from try looking some up online there are lots to choose from. Or just put on some good music and dance your *kitten* off til you work up a good sweat!!