Costco!!

Options
What are your favorite healthy buys from Costco?

My favorite is their fresh Salmon - I've never bought yummier fresh Salmon from any other place!

Replies

• kerriBB37
    kerriBB37 Posts: 967 Member
    Options
    I LOVE COSTCO!! I love their spinach and chick pea patties (by VeggiePatch); salmon patties; huge containers of hummous, turkey burgers, teryaki chicken, cases of Baked Lays chips, muscle milk light shakes, and I could go on and on!
  • anubis609
    anubis609 Posts: 3,966 Member
    Options
    Oroweat double fiber bread, sandwich thins, romaine lettuce, celery, [baby] carrots, hummus, bell peppers, apples, cherries, all types of fish... Good gravy, the list goes on and on. I used to hate shopping there, but since I've changed up my diet, I actually love buying all of the goodness in bulk. Kinda bad on the wallet though. Lol.
  • themommie
    themommie Posts: 5,023 Member
    Options
    they have this roasted raspberry chipolte sauce that is so good, I pour it over cream cheese and eat it with crackers or tortilla chips, probably not the best calorie wise but delicious. I also love the hummus, sliced turkey, chili lime chicken breasts,
  • kimi233
    kimi233 Posts: 271 Member
    Options
    Ok, I know this is going to sound way dumb, but I've never been in a Costco, we have a Sam's card, is Costco the same, do you have to be a member??
  • katschi
    katschi Posts: 689 Member
    Options
    Once again, Canada loses in the variety availability. We don't have near the amount of products the US does. Roasted raspberry chipotle sauce? Good Lord I want that!

I buy the huge bags of frozen veggies and berries, some fresh veggies, trays of chicken breasts, ground turkey, cans of tuna, tilapia, jumbo shrimp, plain yogurt, egg whites, individual butter pats ...
    I buy most of my food from Costco.
  • granolagirl82
    Options
    Don Lee veggie burgers, celsius, fage yogurt, Natures Path flax cereal and I just bought new zucchini souffles by garden lites that look awesome! I hate how the food court has nothing but crap though, and don't look up the calories for anything in the bakery... you'll cry!
  • Kminor67
    Kminor67 Posts: 900 Member
    Options
    We don't have Costco or Trader Joe's here.:grumble: Wish we did.:sad:
  • Amajoy
    Amajoy Posts: 140 Member
    Options
    They make a veggie burger which you find near the deli meats/meats and stuff they arent frozen, and they are really "Beefy" looking, meaning there is alot in them. I havent purchased them in awhile but I have been meaning to go there and check out the facts on them, they taste almost like an asian egg roll vs. a burger patti. The salmon is also awesome there.
  • katebjones
    katebjones Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    I always buy the fiber one bars or TLC bars. Kashi cereal.. always a great price at costco.
  • droppin_lbs
    droppin_lbs Posts: 107 Member
    Options
    Ok, I know this is going to sound way dumb, but I've never been in a Costco, we have a Sam's card, is Costco the same, do you have to be a member??

I have heard of Sam's but have never been in one :(
    Happy Shopping :)
  • dmoses
    dmoses Posts: 786 Member
    Options
    grapefruits!
  • droppin_lbs
    droppin_lbs Posts: 107 Member
    Options
    Thanks for the great ideas everyone!!!

I'll be happy shopping later on today....at least until I get to the register!...lol...