At home workout videos!

Options
So since i have snow days the next two days the gym is closed! therefore I need to keep on my plan and workout at home! Anyone have any good workout videos I can follow??? Thanks!

Replies

• chevysarah
    Options
    Exercisetv.com has some good ones to try!
  • Kara78155
    Options
    It depends on what you like to do~ I love to dance so 10 minute solutions dance videos are great for that or even Zumba of course. If you like to walk then do Leslie Sansone walk at home- Jillian Michaels will keep you begging for mercy =) lol jk but she does do an intense workout. Denise Austin is also great but she can get on your nerves. I like all of the above but I always return to the 10 minute solution videos- there is lots of cardio with variety with strength and stretch included. Good luck!
  • ryanmelissa09
    Options
    My new obsession http://www.viddler.com/explore/getfitwithchad/videos/3/ - great ab workout
  • starbuckslvr
    starbuckslvr Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I'm a fan of the Beachbody products myself. For example: P90X, Turbo Fire, Turbo Jam, Power 90. There's something for everyone and their bulletin boards can be very informative. PLUS, if you create a login you can enter their daily sweepstakes to win cash or prizes. It's for real!! I won a portable DVD player a few years ago.

Hope this helps.
  • luv2ash
    luv2ash Posts: 1,903 Member
    Options
    Shoveling snow burns a bunch

Running up and down stairs

just walk in place like a Leslie Sanson video to some really loud music that you love and will help you move.
  • BackwoodsMom
    BackwoodsMom Posts: 227 Member
    Options
    I have really enjoyed Jillian MIchael's Shred and Banish Fat Boost Metabolism. I really feel like I've worked hard each time.
  • sarahliftsUP
    sarahliftsUP Posts: 752 Member
    Options
    I'm a big fan of Jillian Michaels: 30 day shred, Yoga Meltdown, Banish Fat Boost Metabolism, and No More Trouble Zones. She really makes you work.
  • makuchii
    Options
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yf1MtRZx_J4

it's a youtube yoga workout. yes, it's yoga, but don't be fooled, it is INTENSE!
    but i love this workout and always do it when i need to workout at home.

and in general, youtube has some decent workouts for free haha (but this one is my fav)

goodluck!

and be careful in the storm haha (half of my classes were canceled!!!)
  • TMR001
    TMR001 Posts: 37
    Options
    I'm a huge fan of The Firm but sounds like you need something more immediate. Sparkpeople has workouts. Does your cable provider have an exercise on demand channel.
  • TiniTurtle
    TiniTurtle Posts: 595 Member
    Options
    do you have any video game systems? i use wii zumba & that is a ton of fun & just bought today Jillian Micheals' 30 day shred & six week abs because i've heard awesome things about them, though i haven't tried either yet. i've also heard good things about the wii just dance games. :o)